Screaming, Tears, Girlfriends, and Sneaking Out. Oh My. *Ch. 27*

Liam-

I woke up with a pounding headache; I looked around to find this room clean. I guess the lads finally cleaned up after themselves. I groaned as I stood up, the blood seemed to be still intoxicated with alcohol that I had yesterday. I stumbled my way into the kitchen and saw the Advil laid out, I gulped down the two red small pills, with the small amount of water I just took in, and I had to go to the bathroom! I sucked in some air in, crossed my legs and began hopping to the bathroom.

Louis-

I woke up feeling fine, but then the headache tumbled its way into my head. I felt the familiar feeling of vomit rising in my throat, I quickly ran through my messy room and into the bathroom. I ran over to the toilet and up came what I had the night before. I groaned as I clutched my head and I flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth attempting to get rid of the taste. Once it was manageable I walked out, I walked out into the hallway, and I looked around to find it clean. Liam.

 My thoughts answered for me, I walked down the double staircase and found a mountain of black bags by the door. I smiled at the mess and walked into the kitchen, I saw black lettering on the fridge. Someone must have written it something drunk. I smiled and saw the Advil laid out, I only saw four half full glasses, someone must already be up?

I took the two pills and swallowed it with the water. The water was warm, like it was laid out a while ago. I looked down at the granite counter top to find a circle of condensation from the glass like it was cold when someone put it out. I shrugged and put the glass in the sink.1

Why do I feel like I’m forgetting something big? I looked over at the oven, the time read, 1:27. I then heard a groan, with two more following. Harry came out of the living room, Zayn and Niall came into the kitchen rubbing their heads, and then Liam came in from the bathroom.

“Thanks Liam for cleaning.” I said, but then confusion crossed through his brown eyes.

“I didn’t clean, did any of you?” He asked, I looked around to see Zayn, Niall, and Harry shaking his head.

“GRACE!” Liam shouted, before getting smacked by all of us, and then I remembered the fridge. I slowly turned around and there it read it black, bold, capital letters, FORGETTING SOMETHING?

“Fuck! SIMON!” I said and turned back around.

 “WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE SEVEN HOURS AGO!”

Harry shouted sobering up, I pushed my way past Zayn and Niall, and I took the stairs up three at a time. I reached the end of the hall in no time, I flew open the door to find it empty. Grace’s clothes from the night before, I’m guessing, were laid wrinkled out on the floor. I heard the rest of the lad’s footsteps following me, they stood behind me in a triangle shape, and we took in the empty room.

“We are so screwed.” We all muttered taking in that we forgot our child’s birthday, left her to clean the whole flat, and forgot an important day for her.

Grace-

I was sitting on a bean bag in the room were One Direction should have walked through the doors seven hours ago.

“Okay I’m giving up, I’m calling those arseholes.” Simon muttered taking out his phone, but then the door busted open.

I quickly rose to my feet, my anger going through the roof as I took in the lads that looked like they had no idea what was going on. Paul who sensed my anger quickly ran over to me and put a hand on my shoulder, I was madder than ever.