Please don't send them up here! *Chapter Two*

*unedited*

I stepped outside of my bedroom, when I heard the commotion in the bedrooms. Yep, someone was here! Great now I have to camp out in my bedroom until Brooke comes to my rescue. I went back inside, and I started singing A Team by Ed Sheeren. I absolutely adored him, not some British-Irish boy band everybody was obsessed with; I bet they all secretly hate each other. I mean seriously, how could you stand five boys all wanting to live the same dream? 

White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
 Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent long nights, strange men
And they say
 She's in the Class A Team
 Stuck in her daydream 
Been this way since 18
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
 Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
Cos we're just under the upper hand
Go mad for a couple grams

I was now slowly dancing around my room; I never sang in front of anybody, I had such bad stage fright! Then Brooke knocked on my door, where the gone already? I opened the door to see a very excited Brooke, "Yes? They are already gone?" I asked, hoping she would say yes, but instead she said something that changed my life.

*Louis' P.O.V*

I was waiting for the call from Uncle Si, saying we didn't have to participate in this deal. Now this deal was we adopted a child and then we got a pet. I now extremely wanted a dog, but Liam always said no! Party pooper... 

*When I walk in the street this is what, I see. Everybody stopped and is staring at me, I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!* My phone blared out, I laughed at the old silly song. I picked it up and hit answer immediately seeing that it was Uncle Si. 

"Ello!" I said into the speaker,

"Louis, you have to participate it would bring the popularity up for the band, and you would learn to be more responsible with a child in the house." I sighed, and then said, "Okay, fine we will go in a couple minutes." I said bye then hung up.

 "LADS! WE ARE GETTING A CHILD!" I screamed, into the empty flat. Niall came from the kitchen typical, Zayn came out from the bathroom holding a comb also typical, and Harry and Liam came out form their bedrooms kind of typical.

"WHAT?!"

They all screamed at me, I just nodded, "Uncle Si thinks it would make our band more popular and we would be more responsible with a child in the house." They all just slumped their shoulders and I added.

"We are also getting him or her today..." I said, preparing to be tackled but surprisingly they didn't tackle me!

"Should we get a boy or a girl?" Liam asked, "Boy!" Zayn called out, but I think the rest of us wanted a girl.

"Who votes for a girl?" Harry asked, and then Haz, Liam, Niall, and I raised our hand. Zayn just groaned, I just smirked and walked outside and into the car. We stepped outside and into the cold air; we were greeted by a girl named Brooke. She was pretty, but I had Eleanor, she was all for a little child running around.

"Everybody line-up!" She said they did as they were told. I heard a door slam from upstairs, probably the wind?

"Brooke where's Grace?" A little boy asked, but an older girl probably around 12 said, "She never comes down anymore; she just comes back every time she has been adopted anyway!" Wow it seemed that child had a hard life but I wished to see her.