Apologies, Whiteboards, and Snuggle Buddies? *Chapter Six*

*unedited*

Liam-

       It’s been three hours since Grace went into her heavy sleep. The doctor said it wasn’t a coma, or a normal sleep. Her body just shut down I guess. Lou keeps blaming it on himself but it's not his fault he didn't know she was out there and he didn't know it was going to rain. The doctor said her vocal chords will heal in time; she just can't speak for a couple of days.

"Liam?" A voice said in my ear, waving its hand in front of my face.

"Whaa?" I said yawning, all of us where at the hospital even the girls. A doctor came out from Grace's room; he was holding a clip board and announced, "I have good news!"

The doctor said, I wrapped my arm around Dani's shoulder and held her hand with my other hand.

 "Well Grace will be waking up shortly!" He announced.

Grace-

The steady beep kept growing louder and louder. Jeesh it was annoying! I heard the door open, then gently shut.

"Hey, Gracie. Its Louis here, not a second has gone by that I wished I didn't close that window. God I wished I didn't!"

His voice was cracking from crying. WAKE YOURSELF UP GRACE! I tried opening my eyes, and for once they actually listened, but Louis didn't realize.

"Grace it pains me to see you laying here, on a hospital bed. You’re five other sisters are coming to visit us soon. Dani and El are here today too, Grace."

I twitched my arm, and I curled my toes.

"Louis? Is that you?" My voice came out in a whisper.

"Grace?! Grace?! Are you awake?" He got up of his chair and held my hand in between his, I nodded. He had tears streaming down his face; his eyes were red and puffy.

"Can you get me a whiteboard?" I said my voice hurting with every word, he left the room and then everybody came rushing in. I waved slightly, "Can you speak?" I shook my head, and Lou handed me the white board.

It hurts too much to talk. Feels like there is a knife plucking my vocal chords. I wrote then flipped it over, "Aw."

They chorused, Who are these two beautiful girls? I feel like I've met one of you before.

Their eyes scanned my words and the girl who was holding hands with Liam raised her free hand.

"I'm Dani we met yesterday on skype!" I smiled at her, and then the girl who was cradling Lou said.

"I'm Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend!" I smiled at her, and then wrote down. Have any of you contacted Brooke? I put on a worried glace as I flipped it, "I'll go call her."

Zayn said, I smiled then wrote down. So El is like my step-mom and Dani is my aunt?