Call Me Maybe? How bout NO! *Chapter 10*

*unedited*

I was woken up to my phone blaring out Part Of Me by Katy Perry. Cameron again? I looked at the ID, I hit answer for a change and I spat into the speaker, "Hey I just met you and I hate you, so quit calling me maybe?!" I said, then I hit end call. I walked downstairs and what do you know Part of Me blared out, again. I groaned at the screen, and I didn't realize the boys where in the same room. I hit accept, and said into the phone again.

"Hey I just met you, and I think hate you so QUIT CALLING ME MAYBE?!" I yelled the last part, I turned around to see the boys staring at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"GRAB THE PHONE!" Liam said, then Harry and Lou did a war call. I yelped then I ran for the stairs. I grabbed it out of my pocket and I turned it off, good thing I have a passcode anyway. I was about to go into my room when a arm tugged my shirt back, "NO NOT THE SHIRT!" I yelled before twisting so he would have to let go. I then ran past Liam and down the stairs two at a time, I lunged for the door. I was five steps outside when I ran into a complication, it was raining.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"  I screamed giving me away, because then Lou and Harry charged at me. I yelped before sliding down the hill the house was on the worst part I was backward I was sliding on mud. Then all the boys where laughing at me, then I hit a rock. I least I thought it was but rocks don't move or yelp. I turned around and there was Paul, I screamed before charging up the hill despite the slick mud. The downside One Direction where at the top, I ran past them until Louis stuck his arm out.

Haha like that was going to stop me, I body slid under it before popping back up. I couldn't really care about my clothes right now, I was wearing one of Haz's shirts and a pair of Zayn's boxers. I was running in the backyard, I went inside and I grabbed DG JR.  I ran into my room with her, I sat her on the bed and I shut the door and I locked it. I changed out of my muddy clothes and into running ones. I changed into a neon pink sports bra, compression shorts and nike shorts on over. I put on my Nike tennis shoes, and I grabbed DG JR's leash. 

I hopped downstairs holding my phone in one hand and the leash in the other. My hair was in a messy bun, "I'm going for a run with the dog! I'll call you if I get lost!" I said before slamming the door, and putting my ear phones in. Titanium blasted through them,

You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
ricochet, you take your aim
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
ricochet, you take your aim
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
Stone hard, machine gun
Fired at the ones who run
Stone hard, as bulletproof glass
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium.

 By the end of the song I was sprinting, then on came Pound the Alarm by Nicki Minaj.   (I love this song!) I was smiling through my run, DG started to slow, so I did too. All of the sudden, she jerked forward causing me to start sprinting again. I looked around, and we were lost great time to call Liam! I pulled DG to a stop and I stopped my music and I took out my ear phones. I dialed Liam's number, *Ring, Ring, Ring.* 

"Hello? Grace?" 

"Liam," I sighed. "I'm lost!" I whined into the phone. I placed the phone in between my shoulder and cheek.

"What street are you on?" He asked chuckling, I frowned.

"Its isn't funny Liam!" i said and started searching for a sign. I finally found one, "Um, GreenRidge Lane.." (I have no idea if that is a really place or lane!) 

"Run long enough? That's a 30 minuet drive!" 

"Well hurry!"  I whined, he laughed and hung up. I sighed and went to pet DG, I smiled as she started shaking her foot because I was scratching her behind the ears. Liam's car was there, he got it for his birthday it was a shiny black Lamborghini. I got into the car with DG in my lap.

"How was the run?" Liam asked, "Good." I replied, I turned on the radio and Too Close came on. I smiled and began dancing and singing in my seat. 

You know I'm not one to break promises
I don't want to hurt you but I need to breathe
At the end of it all, you're still my best friend
But there's something inside that I need to release
Which way is right, which way is wrong
How do I say that I need to move on
You know we're headed separate ways 

I was laughing, dancing, and singing all in my seat the cars passing by us couldn't see us since of the tinted windows.

"You are just too energetic!" Liam said shaking his head. I smiled and started doing the disco.

"Grace, we're here! Go shower your all sweaty!" I groaned at Liam, "My legs are Jello! Carry me?" I asked.

"No I have the dog!" He said,I groaned as I stood up my legs where shaking. I pushed myself to hard I thought to myself, "Liam, I'm going swimming to relax my muscles okay?" I said, before walking with shaky legs through the house. I stripped off my shorts leaving me in compression shorts. I did a swan dive into the pool before coming up. I realized what I was doing, working out to get my mind off of him. Well it was working, I was swimming laps until I heard voices up above the water. I bobbed up, to see Harry.

"Grace, you've been swimming for three hours. Get out of the pool!" Harry said, I nodded and swam over to the edge. I pulled myself up, and I grabbed the towel Harry had in his hand.

"I'm going to go shower." I said before walking into the house, and into my room. I opened my Mac and I opened google. I was just to curious not to do what I was about to do. I typed in my name, I was stunned on what popped up. Something caught my eye, "Young prostitute?" The heading read, before it showed me getting carried by Zayn, Niall and Liam. I broke down into tears at that, why would they think that? I just slammed the computer shut before going into the shower, I was washing my hair with Cinnamon scented shampoo and conditioner when I heard my door open.

"GRACE I'M USING YOUR COMPUTER!" Someone yelled.

"OKAY!" I called back with out a second thought.  

I was washing my body with the amazing vanilla smell and I saw something in the bathroom.

"Who's there?" I called out, I got a laugh in response that sounded familiar.