- invisible string

[ season 1 episode 4 ]

Holly and Izzie walk into the bathroom, they hear the water from the shower but continue walking "Uh! Excuse me!" The two girls grab a toothbrush and start brushing their teeth while leaving the room "Holly Webstone is that my toothbrush!"

Roommates. The best things and the worst things.

Holly walks back in to spit her toothpaste out, Izzie walking in with a coffee mug "Coffee?"

George raises his eyebrows and his mouth open in shock of the invasion of privacy.

Your roommates can be everywhere. When you need them or when the last thing you want to see are your roommates.

×××

"Oh come on George your were in the shower!" Holly said telling George off for being a little child whining "No one saw your little John so you're fine!"

George stops for a moment in the Seattle Grace parking lot "It is not small!" He said a little too loud. "You three with the ovaries need to cover up in the morning!"

"Speaking of ovaries, we need some more tampons we've ran out" Izzie said looking at George "Can you add it to your list?" The three girls ask in unison.

"What?" George said picking up his speed to catch up with them.

"Its your shopping week. Or is your testosterone getting in the way" Holly makes a pouty face at George. Who let's out a whine at the women.

×××

They were all getting dressed when Bailey walked in giving them their morning assignments. It had been around two weeks since Alex's and Holly's kiss. Holly lost in what she was feeling, Alex always giving her a smirk when he could. Cristina being the only one to pick up on the looks and glances.

"You are the first person they see in the morning. You say please. You say thank you. You apologise for waking them up" Alex walks through the door late which makes Baikey glare at him "You make them feel good about you. Why is that important? Cause then they'll talk to you and tell you what's wrong. Why is that important? Because then they can tell you're attending what they need to know during rounds. Why is that important? Because if you make your resident look bad, she'll torture you until you beg for your mama. Now get out there. I want pre-rounds done by 5:30." Bailey finished causing the interns to turn around and finish getting ready and Holly walking up to Bailey.

"What if you don't have a mama?" Holly asked Bailey. Making Bailey look up at her. "Get out of here before I torture your ass." Bailey said making Holly raise her eyebrows and quickly leaving.

×××

Holly walks into a room turning the light on. Making the woman in the bed question her with an angered voice "You always come in like that. Bang the light on?"

"Sorry very sorry... Elizabeth Fallon? You're Elizabeth Fallon?" Holly said looking at the woman.

"What does my chart say" Liz asked

"It says you used to be a nurse here" Holly said looking back up "A scrub nurse" Liz added.

"The chart says you have an abdominal mass consistent with.. pancreatic cancer" Holly said the sentence slowing down at the last part.