March 27th 1977

A/n

Sorry it took so long, I was sick... However, I really hope you'll like this chapter!

Xoxo Septima

P.s. The story is far from over

________________________________________________________________________________

"Morning"

You opened your eyes to see who dared wake you up on this fine Sunday morning. You would have loved to sleep in on your birthday, but James, apparently, decided that that was not going to happen.

"Why are you in here?" You asked, drowsily rubbing your eyes. "I don't know?" James shrugged before throwing himself on your bed, not caring if he sat on your feet. "I woke up, Remus shoved me in here, while Lily shoved all the girls out of here!" He sighed dramatically. "I didn't even get the chance to get breakfast! They locked the door before I could get out..."

"My, my, you have problems, eh?" You gave him a sarcastic look, wondering how they even got James up the stairs. "Ever think about the reason they trapped us in here?" "Well... Now that you mention it!" He got up excitedly. "Maybe they're planning a surprise party!" He jumped over to Alice's bed, grabbed a pillow and threw it in your face. "HEY!" You let out, pulling the duvet over your face. "Get up, stupid! You have to be ready when they come to get us!" He grabbed your duvet and pulled it of off you in one swift motion. "You really are annoying, you know that?" You mumbled before unwillingly getting out of bed. "Thanks Y/n! I even promise to not nick your hairbrush!"

You allowed yourself one last sigh before heading towards the bathroom, locking the door behind you. You brushed your unruly hair, doing a nice half up half down hairstyle before changing into a pair of light blue bell bottom jeans with a white shirt tucked into them. Then, you grabbed a horizontally striped sweater vest and pulled it on over the shirt. "Perfect." You gave yourself a satisfied look in the mirror. "Happy birthday." You smiled at your reflection before going back to James.

"Oh! That reminds me!" James zoomed over to you as soon as you came out the door. Merlin, he was irritating today. Acting like a kid in a quidditch-store. He was way too excited about this day. "We need to wear these!" A flick of his wand revealed two of his white bandages. "Gimme your arm!" He reached out, and you pulled up your right sleeve.

It tickled a bit as the fabric slid over your arm, tightening slightly. You felt electric with excitement or... nervousness? You didn't get much time to think about that though, because Lily stormed inside the room, demanding that you followed her.

She led you towards the stairs, down to the common room. You gasped as you saw what they'd done. There was a giant table with a luxurious breakfast in the middle of the room, and presents had been placed next to an enchanted radio with soft music coming from its speakers. "Wow!" James exclaimed, rushing towards the table immediately after. "Do you like it?" Lily asked as the two of you followed him. "Yeah!" You answered, taking in the smell of freshly baked croissants, suddenly feeling how hungry you really were. "You better!" Remus interrupted, gesturing for everyone to sit down. "You have no idea how much we had to beg Professor McGonagall to give us permission to do it!" "Yeah!" Peter added between laughs. "Sirius was on his knees and everything!"

This made you look at Sirius who proudly smiled before simply saying; "Anything for two of my best mates! Now eat before the food gets cold!"

You didn't have to be told twice, immediately putting a croissant or two onto your plate. It didn't take long before James pretended to clear his throat, rising from his seat next to you. "This ought to be good." Lily whispered from your other side, making you smile. "I would like to propose a toast to my awful, awful, twin Y/n." James smiled at you jokingly. " Because it's her birthday too, and without her, I would be bored not having someone to annoy. So, cheers Y/n! Thanks for putting up with me." The others chimed in with cheers too, making you chuckle to yourself.