Ch. 13: 1/3 Gets in trouble... w/o a prank first

AN: Merry Christmas everyone, even though I am a few days early. Here is the next chapter... I hope that you enjoy it...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 13

They walked for a few as they both said their names at the same time.

"Derek...”

"Alex..."

They laugh.

"You first," Derek said.

She sighed, "I personally want to tell you that I'm so sorry about what I did to you guys for the last four weeks.  I didn't mean to scare everyone.  I just thought that I would be better off out of everyone hair and not a burden on them while touring.  I wouldn't have any fun while being here.  Watch everyone eat something that I can't have, not being able to laugh at Joe.  Talk with Nick, and just enjoy you and Kevin and Dani's company.  Even bet Frankie about it and not talking to him about stuff."

"Ali," he whispered, "You didn't have to go on tour, you could have stayed with me. I would have taken care of you, AND you are never a burden."

"But, your dancing.  I didn't want you to worry about me while you have to focus on dancing."

"Baby," he said, "When I'm dancing, what is the one thing I ask for from any observers?"

"Have fun?" she asked.

He laughed, "That's one, but for those watching and not dancing, to be quiet. So no offense, you would have no problems fitting in."

"But... with my jaw and not being able to give great views if I was watching would kill me.  You so know that I have loved your dancing since I saw you that first time on DWTS."

"Ali," he said, laughing, "You just have every excuse to not let someone take care of you, don't you?"

I frown.  "No, but you know me.  I want to have fun, talk, sing, dance, kiss... make out..."

"Baby girl," he whispered, "There a million other place my lips can go."

She blushes.  "But... you know that I want to wait."

"That's fine, it doesn't have to go anywhere," he said, "But it doesn't mean I can't make you wish it would. But anyways, I’m not pushing it. I love you and I'm just saying you know I would have taken care of you."

She hugs him.  "Thank you.  I just didn't think I guess.  I love you and the guys, and I just thought of everyone’s careers."

"Baby," he whispered, "My career don't mean much if you aren’t there to share it with me. Besides, you’re the best dancer I've had, where do I go from there?"

She smiled, "You are just saying that since I was your threefer."

"No," he said, "But it helps."

She smiled and hugged him.  "I've had the best dance teacher ever, and I can't believe that I the student am marrying her teacher."

"And I'll have so many more things to teach you," he whispered, kissing just under her ear gently and pulling away, "So was there anything you needed to talk about?"

She thought about it.  "Nope, just that I know we have a lot of kissing make-up to do."

It was all he needed to here, "Sounds like a plan," he said, placing his lips tight to hers, holding her face and pulling her waist to his.

She moans as they hear, "Ahem."

They turned to look at who was interrupting them.

They see all three brothers with their arms crossed watching them.