Ch. 23: Finding the prefect wedding dress

AN: SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOO SSSSSSOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYY!  I had a lot on my mind and trying to get stuff done because I had a paper to write Saturday, and I was going to miss a friend that I started getting to know for a month since that friend was moving to Texas (home), so I was making farewell gifts, and was really touched by them, and we exchanged Facebook info, so I sent a friends request, so waiting for the except back... just got to give it time since that friend is going to enjoy family time, and some family trips are planned.  But at the end of the month I will be really busy so I might not update, but I will try to early that week before Easter Sunday.. okay?

ANYWAYS... here is your next chapter... I'll try to update again this week to make up for last week and this week... glad that you are all enjoying the series, it was my first Jonas story, and sad to see this ending soon... not to worry there is 12 Chapters left :)  ONTO THE CHAPTER!

And the dress on the side is the 'carnation/tissue' dress that Alex is talking about in the chapter (and if you remember about the dress before in the series earlier when she was engaged to Chris).

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 23

“Alex, these are amazing,” Jen said. “Have you thought about your dress yet?  I know this amazing dress designer.”

“Really?” Alex asked.  Then she decided to have some fun.  “I found this really great dress when I was to get married before,” Alex winked as she got her phone out and shows Jen.  “Play along,” she words.

“Wow, that’s just wow,” she said taking the phone, “It’s amazing.  Well that saves you a trip huh?” Jen said.

“Wait,” Nick said and took the phone to look at the picture.  “Oh heck no.  Alex, you are not wearing that dress.”

“Which one?” Joe asked and Nick shows him.  “Wait, that’s the tissue looking dress.  No, you are not wearing it.”

Kevin looks at Alex, “You are not going to look like a carnation.”

Alex looked at Jen and smiled.

“But you guys,” Jen said, “it’s so different and fluffy. I think it would make quite an impression.”

“Yea, a dress that turns into a box of tissues after you’re done,” Joe said. “Uhuh.”

“Ya know Alex, you could always have a nude wedding?” Jen said trying to not laugh.  “Ya know, if the boys don’t want you in that dress, you might as well go naked.”

“HECK NO!” the boys said at once.

“We are going dress shopping,” Kevin said.

Alex and Jen smile and words, “Check.”

~*~*~*~

            The next few days, Alex was getting ready to go dress shopping with Dani, Mandy, Denise, and she even asked Jen to tag along.  Derek had to go get ready for another show of DWTS, but everyone was glad so that he didn’t have to take the chance in seeing Alex in her dress.

Paul had over booked the studio for Nick’s solo album since Alex had planned on going dress shopping and the boys were going to help out.  So, Kevin and Joe were going to go for lunch with Nick.  Nick was going to try and get done and then have lunch with his brothers and head to the dress shop.

~*~*~*~

            Alex and Dani were headed to the dress shop that Denise gave Alex to put into her GPS.