Ch. 6: The Doctor visit...

AN: I'm updating early because I have some stuff to do the next few days it's going to be busy time I decided to go ahead and update today...

Anyways... Here is the next part...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 6

            The next morning, mom text all the kids to get up, and even sent Rob to get them all up.  A half hour later, it was seven and the kids were the only family in the hotel cafeteria and went to get themselves some breakfast.

            Alex and Joe replaced the bandages and tape around her wrist to hold into place, and she put the wristbands back on.  She was just picking at a blueberry muffin that Nick brought over for her as he got him one too.

            Alex smiles as Nick, “Thank you.”

            “You’re welcome.”

            “So,” Kevin said coming over and sits down beside her.  “How are we feeling?”

            “Good, I guess,” she said.  “Just nervous on… what’s going to happen this morning.”

            “Don’t worry,” Joe said going over and sits down across from them.  “Mom said that she talked to him, so we’ll know.”

            Alex nods as she eats her muffin.

            Soon they heard someone coming into the room and it was mom, dad, Frankie, and Danielle with Rob behind them.

            “Morning,” Denise said going over and kisses the top of her four kids.

            “Morning mom,” they told her with smiles.

            Denise kisses Alex, “A word with you please.”

            Alex dropped her muffin as Nick, Joe, and Kevin watches her.

            “Can one of us come along mom?” Joe asked.

            “Please?” Nick and Kevin asked.

            “No, she doesn’t need you.  Nothing is going to happen.”

            Alex stands up, and just goes to a corner of the room waiting.

            Paul and Denise just walk over toward her.

            “Now, I have an appointment with a local doctor, and he would like you and your father to go with you.”

            Alex’s jaw dropped, “Why can’t Kevin, Nick, or Joe come with me.”

            “You young lady don’t need your brothers to tag along with you,” Paul said.

            Alex rolls her eyes, “Fine.”

            “Cool it,” Denise said to the both of them.  “They want to talk to you alone, and then talk to your dad.  Since dad is your boss too, he has the right in making chooses for you if they are bad.”

            “Great,” Alex said and sits down in a chair.

            “You don’t stop, I can make you go to a mental institute and you can stay there and recover alone.”

            “Great and make me cut more because I don’t have love there too?” Alex asked him.

            “Alexis is not going anywhere,” Denise said.  “She is staying with us.”  Denise looks at Alex, “You leave in an hour.  Rob and dad are going with you.”