Ch. 31: I've Been Waiting For a Girl Like You

AN: Hey everyone... school is over... just two finals to take next week, some papers to finish and post by Monday, and I am done until fall... so here is the next chapter... sorry that it's short, but I wanted the chapters to last longer so enjoy....

Yes I heard Pom Pom by JB... it's going to take some time to grow on me but it's a cool song so far... sadly they're not going to be near me to see in concert... poo poo I know....

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 31

Alex realized she was about to change in front of her husband for the first time, and got a little nervous.

            OMJ, she thought to herself as she saw the outfit she was going to change into, this was like barely there fabric, he was gonna see a whole lot.

            “Derek,” she said, “That’s um, really see through, when I change, is there a body suit in that?”

“Yes, baby,” he said, “Do you want me to turn around?”

Alex felt bad but she nodded, “Is that okay?”

“Of course,” he smiled and kisses her.  “I’ll turn around and you just let me know if you got it or need any help okay?”

She nods as he helped her with the wedding dress, and then she got out of it and in the other one while he got ready in his.

She needed some help.  “Baby, I do need some help.”

She heard him come up behind her.

            “You’re beautiful,” he whispers in her ear from behind and gently caressing her arms.

She blushes as he traces her tattoo on her lower arms and wrists.  “Thank you.  But you haven’t seen all of it.”

            She turns to face him and he takes a deep breath in as she saw him in his dance pants and lost white shirt on.

“I stand by my statement if not more.”

He kissed her lips, and then traces the cutout on her side, causing her to gently flinch under the feel of skin on skin.

“I love you Derek,” Alex whispered, “Let’s go knock their socks off.”

He grinned, “And make your brothers blush?” he asked.

“I don’t care,” she said, “They have to get used to seeing me as a married woman.”

He smiled and handed her a box, “I had these made for you.”

She smiled, “Derek, What is it?”

“Just open it,” he said.

She opened the box and these beautiful little ballet slippers were in it. He knew she couldn’t wear heels, so he had special shoes made for her.  When she looked closer to the straps on the shoes, they had her name, her new name stitched into them ‘Alexis Hough’.  She got tears in her eyes as she turned to him.  “Derek... you didn’t have too…” she said speechless.

“No I didn’t have too,” he said, “I wanted to, so if you ever wanna dance, with or without me, you have shoes.”

She smiled, jumps into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck, “Thank you.”

He held her tight to him and just enjoyed the feeling of her in his arms, “I love you Ali.”

“I love you baby.”

            “Now,” he said, “Get those on and let’s go surprise everyone.”

She giggles, “Do you want to do the honors?”

He smiled, puts her shoes on, he picked her up, and gently carried her into the ballroom, everyone surprised to see them changed.

He took the microphone and smiled, “Alex and I would like to share the love with everyone.  So this song is to our families and all our friends here tonight.  We watched that DWTS that we were together, and we agreed that this is when we were truly falling in love with each other.”

Alex giggles as she looked over to see her brothers’ jaws drop.  As Derek was helping her get into place, she saw Mitchel and David’s jaws open too, that she giggled more before Derek got into place and gave the DJ his cue for the song, ‘I’ve Been Waiting For a Girl Like You’ by Foreigner.

(play video for dance)

Alex stood in the center and as the music started Derek circled her and they came quick together him behind her and they started a beautiful Rumba.  Alex felt great, twirling and spinning and rocking sexy against her husband to the music.  She smiled as she caught his eye and kissed his lips as they came up from a split.

He was an amazing support and very controlled, she missed dancing with him, and as she moved she didn’t feel the nervous, just sexy and wanted.  Her husband made her feel amazing and when they were done her brothers were just staring at them, in shock at the sensuality of their sister’s movements as everyone in the room cheered stands up, and applause around the room.

“You were incredible,” Derek whispered both of them breathing heavily.

“Thank you.  I can’t believe that, I missed dancing with you,” she smiled.

They kiss again, as Alex smiles.

“Let’s PARTY!” Alex cheered as everyone got up to start dancing as a group as Alex danced with her husband, family, and guests.

~*~*~*~*~

AN: So sweet right???  I love Derek and Jennifer Gray's dance... SO sweet and romantic... until next week....