Ch. 7: M&G and Carrying Alex?

AN: SURRPISE... SUPER EARLY because I got you great fans for REVIEWING this story and wanting MORE... massive thank you to AndreaBarlow74 & JustineCenteno.

So here you go ... enJOEY!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 7

Two hours later, the family gets to the next stop, and after they get their bags, they all book it to the venue for the next show.  Once they arrived to the venue, they get inside, Jonas Brothers and Alex ran to the stage since they were to do sound check and an M&G with some fans and running a little bit late.

While they were singing to the fans before the M&G, Alex made sure that the bandages were covered with her wristbands while they were singing on stage and with the fans.

They did the fan favorites as Kevin did his ‘S.O.S.’ dance, which got Alex cracking up every time she sees it live.  She even loved his spin during ‘Play My Music’.  Kevin’s goofiness made her smile.

Kevin watches Alex when he dances and when he got done he would glance over and smile seeing her happy.

Soon it was time for them to do questions and meet their fans.  After they go change their clothes before the M&G, they didn’t want to be sweaty in the pictures with their fans, Alex was in her dressing room sitting down in a chair in the room having second thoughts.

Alex was sad once again as she realized that this was the first time her bandages were on with fans around.  She was their idol, they look up to her; she didn’t want to have them get disappointed in her if they see the bandages or found out that she cut herself.  Sure they were going to be hiding, but one slip of a band up or down, it was going to show.

There was a knock on the door.  “Come in,” she said.  She promised that she wouldn’t lock her dressing room door unless Danielle was in there and she was getting dressed.

“Hey, aren’t you coming?”

She looked up to see Nick looking in.

She shakes her head, “I can’t do it,” she told him.

“You didn’t cut again did you?” he asked worried.

“No, but thinking about the bandages, and the fans seeing them.”

Nick walks in and over toward her.  “Why the sudden change?”

“Well, what if they see them?  They’ll start asking.  What am I going to say?”

Nick moans, “I knew that we should’ve talked about it on the plane.”

“See,” Alex said trying not to cry and gets up to go change her clothes behind a screen that they got her incase the boys were checking on her, or were in the room visiting.

“Get ready and we’ll talk to dad and Kevin and Joe and see what we can think of.  We have two minutes.”

Alex came back out with a clean shirt and pants on, and slips her wristbands back on.

“How are they?” he asked seeing her wrists.

“Dr. Williams asked me to take them off to see the damage and then he cleaned them himself, and bandaged them up and asked me not to change them for a few days.  He put some kind of ointment on them to heal faster.”

“But what about showering?”

“I can spit bath and have your guys help in washing my hair.”

Nick nodded understanding.  “Well,” he stands up and reaches out toward her.  “Let’s go see dad and see what he says.”

Alex takes his hand, and they walk out of the room as Kevin and Joe were standing at the door.