Ch. 33: Honeymoon/Sex

AN: WARNING>>>> SEX IN THIS CHAPTER... so be warned... I'll put a STOP and BEGIN so you don't have to read it...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 33

            After goodbyes, Alex and Derek were exhausted and as they walked upstairs to their room, they were just holding onto each other.  As they opened the door to their room Alex inhaled, “Derek, it’s beautiful.”

They went in and Alex was just speechless on how beautiful their room was.  There on the pillow was a note, and she smiled going over to pick it up.  “It’s a note for us.”  She opens it and smiles.

Alexis and Derek,

We know this wasn’t the room you originally chose, but Kevin and I decided you deserved a Suite, not just a room, so please, on our dime, ENJOY it! *smiles*

We love you and congratulations!

Danielle and Kevin

“That was nice of them,” Derek told her as he comes over and helps her with her dress.

“It was,” she said gently closing her eyes at his touch. She wasn’t nervous anymore; she was comfortable around him, letting him help her with her dress.

As her dress started to fall he kissed her shoulders, “I love you, Mrs. Hough.”

Alex sighs, “I love you Mr. Hough.”

“You want some pajamas sweetie?” he asked her.

Alex froze as the dress falls to the ground and she was in her underclothes.  She didn’t know if she should or not.  “Um, were we going to do it now, or just enjoy each others company first?”

“I told you sweetie,” he said, “It’s up to you.”

“Can we just… pajamas first…” she couldn't think.

“Of course,” he said, handing her some clothes, “I’m gonna get a shower okay?”  He kissed her cheek and went into the bathroom.

Alex watches him as he went in and left the door a crack.  She stares at the door, and hears the shower going.  She sighs.  She couldn’t believe that she was chicken about this.  She shouldn’t have an issue.  He’s seen her in almost nothing on DWTS, so why was this feeling so different?  She stood up dropped her clothes onto the floor, and slips her underpants and bra off, and walked into the bathroom and knocks on the shower door.

“Ali?” Derek said through the water noise, “Is that you?”

“Ya, um…” she paused, “I want to join you…  If I could… please?”

“Of course,” he said, “You don’t have to be afraid, Ali, I’m your husband now.”

She stepped into the shower to Derek’s backside, and her breath was taken away from her.  She always knew he took care of himself, but wow… she was impressed.  She shut the door behind her and saw that he was washing his hair, that she grabbed his body wash and the puff, pours some into it, and then she slowly starts to wash his back.

“Thanks baby,” he said smiling as she just smiled, hoping he’d let her get used to be next to him naked before he turned around, but nope, he turned around setting his head under the water, his eyes closed. Her eyes shot open a bit at the sight of him. Now she was nervous again.

“Derek,” she whispered running her hands over his chest.

“Yes?” he asked.

She placed her hand behind his neck and pulled his lips to hers, allowing herself to press herself to him.