Ch. 28: "I Do" :-D

AN: OMG IT'S TIME... IT'S FINALLY HERE!!  NOW is the wedding :-)  GRAB TISSUES!!!!!!!  And PLAY the video.... it fits on what is happening...  I LOVE Clint and Lisa Black(I have been a fan since I was 7 years-old) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song and I SWEAR this is going to be played at my wedding!!!!! Just need to find a man LOL

DEREK DID GREAT THIS WEEK.. and OMG it was just beautiful dance with Kellie and Brilynn (she is blind *WOW*).

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 28 (play song now)

            They got to the doors as Alex watched Derek’s family go in first.  She slows down, and took a breath as Denise comes over to take her left side as Paul stayed on her right side.

            As the music was playing, Kevin and Dani kisses Alex one more time, share a smile, and then went in front of the doors and went down the isle together as the song, ‘When I Say I Do’ by Clint Black was playing.

            Next Joe kisses Alex’s cheek, and he goes on his cue to the music and just beams as he walks in.

            Next was Nick, as he and Alex hug while they listen to the music.

            “I love you Ali,” he whispered in her ear.

            “I love you too Nicky, thank you so much for everything.”

            “Nick, it’s time,” they were told.

            He kisses her cheek, and then goes to get into place, looks at Alex one more time and smiles his biggest smile, not that smile for the press and fans, his real smile as he looked at Alex before he went into the room.

            The doors shut as Nick was inside and Alex sighs.

            The helpers moved Alex, Denise, and Paul over to the doorway so that when they open up there is Alex with her parents and Derek would see her.

            “Alexis,” Paul started to say.

            “Sweetheart, we love you,” Denise said.

            She couldn’t say anything; she just nodded.

Denise’s grip tightened on her daughter as the doors were ready to swing wide open to see a big and huge beautiful room that was all blues, purples, and white.

~*~*~*~

            The music seemed to take forever as the Jonas Brothers and Dani lined up walking one by one up front, smiling at everyone as they went. When they took their place up front on Alex’s side, they watch the doors and looks over and smiles at Derek as they waited for the second chime.

            As the song got closer, the priest said, “All rise.”

            Everyone does as they were told, when they heard Clint Black say, ‘found out what forever means’, the doors open up right as the second chime sound the cue for everyone to see Alex. (AN: its the 2:39 mark)

            Derek’s face lit up when his eyes landed on Alex.  It was as if his breath was swept away.  Her eyes were locked on his and he started to feel tears well up.

‘This is it,’ he thought, ‘That’s my girl.  Mine, all mine, and now it was gonna be official and forever.’  He tried to ignore his thoughts as she got closer.

“Wow, she’s beautiful man,” Mark said whispering to him.

“I know, I’m damn lucky,” he said.