Ch. 5: Pushing Me Away

AN: OKAY... here is the next part... Alex finally tells David and Mitchel her secret, but surpringly two more finds out about her secret and Alex's in big trouble... but first Alex asks Joe a really important question...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 5

            With Kevin and Dani in the backseat and Derek and Alex in front, they got to Denny’s and the gang was already there, and surprisingly Nick and Joe were all smiles seeing them pull up.

            Alex saw what Nick had in his hands. “No… not the blindfold again.”

            Kevin and Danielle laughs, “Come on sis.”

            “What’s so funny?” Derek asked.

            “We blindfolded her last year for her birthday,” Danielle told him.  “She hated it.”

            “Hey, at least it’s not stairs this time,” Kevin told her.

            “Ha ha,” Alex said dryly.

Derek parks the car, and Nick and Joe come over to open the door.

           “Come on Alex,” Joe said grabbing her arm to help her out and turns her around as Nick ties the blindfold on.

            “You know, it’s a restaurant.  I don’t need the blindfold.”

            “Where’s the fun in that?” Joe and Nick asked as once.

            Alex saw nothing but blackness as Joe and Nick help her over into the restaurant knowing that Derek, Kevin, and Danielle were not far behind.

           As they got inside, Nick and Joe stop, and then she feels the blindfold being removed, and when it was gone, she opens her eyes.

            “SURPRISE!”

            Alex was surprised to see that the band, crew, and the family were there.  Even cast members from DWTS, and from Wizard of Waverly Place, and Mitchel and David’s family.

            Alex went around the room hugging everyone and thanking him or her for coming, she sees her cake, and saw that it was again a Jonas Brother’s cake.  She once again makes a wish, and the cake was handed out as others ordered meals.  Alex opened her gifts from everyone that brought a gift, and then everyone started to visit more.

~*~*~*~

Alex was watching Mitchel and David, and goes over to them while Kevin, Joe, and Nick watch her.

“Hey birthday girl,” Mitchel and David said and stands up to kiss her cheeks, as someone took a picture of it.

Alex laughs, “Thanks.  Um, could I talk to you two for a minute… alone?”

“Sure,” they said.

They excused themselves from the table, and Alex knew the best thing to do was to make sure no one saw them and her showing them her wrists.  They got a private booth with the blinds closed and no one to over hear them, and Alex asked that they would be left alone until they were done.

“So, what’s up?” David asked.

She studies her wrists while she sits there, and looks at them.  “I’m just going to show you.  Okay?  And if you have any questions after what you see I’ll answer them.  Um, first off, mom, dad, and Frankie don’t know.  My brothers, Dani, and Derek do.”