Rivalry Week

"Baymax, you can't just go around giving foot massages. Especially to Professor Grandville." Hiro told his Health companion as we walk up to the door that leads into the lab. "Seriously Baymax, you known Grandville doesn't like to be touched." I said swiping my ID to unlock the door.

"I was treating her metatarsal inflammation." Baymax explained, the three of us enter the lab to see decorations being put up by Go Go. "Uh... did we miss something?" I asked. "What's with the decorations?" Hiro asked.

Fred burst out of a pile of boxes in his mascot suit, feelings like forever since I saw him in that. Fred throws an SFIT hoodie over Hiro and I, before giving us those giant sport foam fingers for each hand. "They're for Rivalry Week! Feel the school pride, love birds! Feel it all over you..."

"Oh, okay." Hiro said weirded out. "What is, Rivalry Week?" Baymax asked. "Ah, good question, Baymax. Rivalry Week is the week where we take on our rivals!" Fred explained, grabbing my arms and waving them around like punches. "We have rivals?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Fred jumps into a rolling chair and swirls to a screen, pulling it down to show that art college. "The San Fransokyo Art Institute!" Fred announced. "SFAI? What do we have against SFAI?" Hiro asked. "Oh, I don't know, only everything!"

"It's the classic clash of ideals: Objective versus Subjective." Wasabi explained, setting a box on a table. "Rational versus Emotional." Go Go said. "Our superior school mascot me versus their terrible one: Sabbatini the Sea Snail." Fred said pulling down another slide, that had the snail mascot on it.

"It's a tradition, every year we play pranks on each other." Wasabi explained, queuing Hiro to smirk at this news. "What kind of pranks?" He asked. "They always paint our dining hall. Last year they turned it into a zombie clown circus." Go Go explained, causing Wasabi to shudder in fear. "I could not eat there for weeks."

"While we use our sciencing skills, of which I have none to steal their Lenore Shimamoto statue!" Fred explained. "Yeah, we once got it using a flock of genetically engineered pigeons. That was pretty cool." Go Go said. "Nerd-School Mischief? I'm in!" 

"What about you, Shock Wave?" Go Go asked me "I don't know. Pranks have never been my thing." I said taking off the foam fingers. "Come on, Shock Wave. Think of it like a right of passage as a SFIT freshman!" Fred told me.

"Sorry Fred, but pranks are just boring to me. And when their not, their usually cruel." I explained. "Well you haven't seen my pranks, (Name). Come on, I bet I can change your mind on pranks." Hiro told me.

I bit my lip, thinking it over. I guess I don't really have anything better to do. "Oh alright. I'm in." I said. "We are gonna plan the ultimate statue grab!" Fred announced, he then frowns looking around. "Wait, hold on. Where's Honey Lemon?"

Hiro use holograms to show his plan to snatch the statue of Shimamoto, once Honey Lemon finally joined us. "Great. So we hit SFAI tonight." Hiro told us. "Tonight? You're taking the Shimamoto statue tonight tonight?" Honey asked him. "We get them, before they get us." Go Go told her. "But do we really need to steal the statue, I mean... It's been done right?"

"Well, yeah, but it's tradition. Who are we to mess with tradition? Back me up here Baymax." Hiro said. "Rivalry Week began in 1916, students used a catapult and..." At that moment the lab door is open by Granville.

Hiro leaps onto the table to block the hologram plans, while Wasabi turned it off to hide it. "And that is why covalent bonds share electron pairs! Super interesting, heh." Granville walk over, turning the hologram back on. "Let me guess. Instead of studying, you're planning the statue grab. Well, it's not going to happen."

"Whew..."

"Without my approval, which you now have. Tonight, art will feel the wrath of science. You two, meet me at the dining hall in one hour. You're going to help me guard it." She told Fred and Wasabi, making Fred gulp down the ramen noodles in a cup he was eating.