Food Fight

I was expecting tonight to be easy. I go home and listen to Bolton Gramercy yell at people, while I study for an upcoming test. Until I got that text that there was trouble at Dad's building. Dad explained that an evil sushi lady poisoned him with the pufferfish, so she could steal something.

"Is he going to be alright, Baymax?" I asked the robot, resting my hand on Dad's back. "He will be okay. But while the antidote takes affect, his major motor systems will be significantly impaired."

"No kidding." Dad said, left to stay hunched over his desk. "Try to stay relaxed. I will rub your back." I drop my hand so Baymax could give Dad a massage. "No, g... Ah, that's actually nice."

"What did she steal?" Hiro asked looking in the  open safe. "That's classified. It's top secret!" Dad told him. "Dad." I said crossing my arms and looking down at him, Dad sigh looking away. "Gravitational disrupted."

"An anti-grav device?!" Wasabi asked. "And you lost it?" Go Go asked, putting her hands on her hips. "This is bad." Honey Lemon said holding her hands, worriedly. "Don't worry, she'd only made off with half of my prototype. The other half is still secure in my other secret safe."

"Where's your other secret safe?" Hiro asked. "I'm not telling you and you'll never find it!" Dad told us, I pointed to the small glob on the counter. "Try the glob." I told him. "(Name)!" Dad said glaring up at me. "Sorry Dad, but I'm on hero duty now."

"Of course! The only reason people have globs is to open secret safes. Pretty obvious." Fred said opening the glob and hitting the button to open up the other safe. "You better not tell anyone that's there. Pinky promise." Dad told them, trying to take a drink of water from his glass. But when he left the glass it fell apart from multiple cuts, causing the water and shatter glass to spill onto the desk. "Aah."

At that moment, Hiro's phone ringed. "Everyone, shhh! It's my Aunt." He answer his phone, holding it up to his helmet. You think it be easier if he took that off. "Er uh, hiya Cass........ I actually meant I was going upstairs at the library." Hiro glares at Fred after he breaks something that shatters.

"With friends. You know, like a... like a study group.... Oh, uh yeah, we're making flash card, quizzing each other, eating healthy snacks." Suddenly Dad's desk fell apart from also being cut. "Seriously, is there anything in this room she didn't cut in half?" Wasabi asked. "WHO CUT WHAT IN HALF?!" I heard Cass yelled from Hiro's phone. "Go Go, so we can share those healthy snacks."

Dad's chair then falls onto the ground with a thud, from also being cut. "Aah! Ow. Now the numbness wears off." He said, staying on the ground. "I'm almost done. See you in a bit. Don't wait up. Love you, bye."

"What are you going to do?" Dad asked standing up. "Hey! Haha! I can stand!" Dad said proudly, until his suit fall apart from also being cut, leaving him in his underwear. I immediately cover my eyes with my hands. "Oh." I heard Dad said.

Wasabi was very interested in the blades this sushi criminal used to cut everything to easily. So he grab a piece of the cut glass, to observe it under a microscope. "I've never seen a cut like this... Not even my plasma blades are this precise!"

"What?" Go Go asked. "Graphine blades! Thinner than paper but stronger than steel! This tech is cutting edge! No pun intended... okay, okay, pun intended." Honey Lemon was watching the security footage that Dad gave us, so we could look it over. "Woah! her knife is so thin you can't even see it from this angle."

"I told you it was amazing!" Wasabi said. "Baymax can you put a name to that face?" Hiro asked the robot. "I do not have any information about that face." I was using my computer to look up the name Dad told us, but got nothing. "The name she gave my Dad is a fake. There's nothing on her at all! This woman knows to cover her tracks, this is going to be tricky." I said rubbing my chin in thought.