Failure Mode

Hiro's P.O.V
(Name), Honey Lemon, Baymax and I sat on top of building, looking down at the museum. While Fred was holding on the sewers. "San Fransokyo Museum of Art, all is quiet... for now." Fred said poking his head out of the man hole, in font of the building.

"Fred, why are we staking out at an art party? What could happen?" I asked him. "Everything! Museum Galas are like in the top three favorite super villain things to interrupt! Right after big parades and experimental weapon demonstrations!"

"This is so exciting! I can't wait to see the new Shimamoto exhibit!" Honey told us. "Who or what is a Shimamoto?" Baymax asked. "Lenore Shimamoto, she was an amazing artist and kind of my idol!" She explained. "Never heard of her." Fred said. "She painted 'City Rising', the first famous masterpiece they're unveiling tonight."

"Never heard of it." Fred said again. "Oh! That's because it was lost for like a hundred years!" Honey told him. "Still never heard of it." Honey stare down at Fred in disbelief for a moment, before she turn to speak to us again. "...It captures the city's rebirth after the great catastrophe of 1906. I'm a huge fan!"

I raising an concerning eyebrow at Honey. "Not of the catastrophe, that was... that was terrible.." She said looking embarrass. "This Shimamoto must have been a big deal. Have you heard of her, (Name)?" I turn my head to where (Name) was sitting next to me, only to see her laying on her back, asleep.

"Uh, (Name)." I nudge her awake. "Huh? Is it action time?" She asked sitting up dazed. "(Name), if you're so tired you could have stayed home." I told her as she sits up, stretching. "No, I'm fine... just this project was a big pain. Kept me up for two days, trying to get it ready."

I look at her confused. "What project?" (Name) look at me stun. "You know our..." She was interrupted by screaming, as people being running out of the museum. "THE GALA IS UNDER ATTACK BY AN INHUMAN FREAK! OUT OF MY WAY!" The panic people ran over the man hole, causing Fred to fall in the sewers.

We ran into the museum once everyone was gone. "Nice try super villain!" Fred said, we then see the villain was only Globby. Who was covered in sharper glass. "Darn it!" Globby said, as he picks the glass out of himself. "You know I don't know if I can call Globby Super, maybe Sub-par." I told Fred. "Well Sub-par villain isn't a thing. So what am I supposed to say?"

"Oh, there should be a warning on that skylight! Glass may shatter!...Time out guys, really appreciate this. You guys are looking sharp by the way... except you short girl, you alright? You look pretty tired there kid. Have you been getting enough sleep lately?"

(Name) raised an eyebrow at him. "Uh villain aren't supposed to ask how the heroes are, dude." She told him. "Oh right, sorry. Still haven't gotten a handle on this supervillain thing."

"Sub-par villain." I said again, more confidently in what he is. "Broken glass can be hazardous." Baymax told us. "Fine... we'll wait." Fred said, once Globby got all the glass out he ready himself. "Okay, I'm in on three. One... two... psych!"

Globby immediately extracted an arm to grab the Shimamoto painting and run down the nearest hallway to escape. I climb on Baymax as (Name), Honey, and Fred chase after Globby. Only one other problem, Baymax wouldn't move. "Baymax go!" I told him. "He did not finish counting. Technically it is still time out." He told me. "Okay three, go!" Baymax flies into the hall after Globby, with Fred bouncing besides us.

"Hey, no fair you said time out!" Fred told Globby as we chase after him. Globby shoots out pieces of himself, which we had to dodge. "We have to protect the paintings!" Honey Lemon told us on her earpiece.

"Ha! Fredzilla to the rescue!" Globby shoots a large ball of goo at us, Fred uses his flames to burn the goo away. But he also accidentally melted a water fountain. "Okay, so I did that."