Kentucky Kaiju

(Name's) P.O.V
Tonight Fred dragged all of us to the movie theater to see Kentucky Kaiju. Fred looked more excited then his usual level of excitement. "So, what is this movie about again?" Go Go asked.

"I will download the plot summary." Baymax shows the summary of the movie on his belly. "Kentucky Kaiju... a mutant lizard...." Fred stands in front of Baymax, as he pushes us back so we couldn't read the summary. "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! No spoilers."

"Freddy, you've seen it six times." Honey Lemon reminded him. "But every time's like the first time!" He said. "Seriously? Six times?" Wasabi asked. "This is actually my 8th time!" A man said that was front of us. "Ah ha, lucky!" Fred said as they fist bump and handshake. "Who are you people?" Wasabi asked.

"Dude, don't listen to Wasabi, all right? He's never loved anything this much." Fred told the man that had turn around to join in on our conversation. "That's not true!" Wasabi takes out his wallet to show us a handkerchief. "I love corduroy. Mm." He smiles as he rubs the handkerchief on his cheek.

"Oh, that's nice. You have a thing." Honey told him. Go Go's phone goes off and she looks at it. "Bank robbery." She told us. "It's Globby!" Honey said. "We've gotta go." Hiro told us getting out of line.

"But-But they just opened the doors!" Fred said as the others get out of line, following Hiro. "Later Fred." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him out of line with me. "But I can smell the movie butter!"

We suit up and arrived at the bank Globby was robbing. "There's the bank." Hiro said, the roof of the bank was blown open, leaving a giant hole that leads inside. "Welp, guess we know how Globby got in." Wasabi said as Baymax flew us inside.

"Alright, Globby. Let's make this quick. I've got a movie to watch for the seventh time." Fred hops into the vault only to see Globby wasn't there. "Wait, guys! He's-he's not in here." He told us. "Nope, I'm over here!" We turn around and look up to see Globby had stretched himself on the ceiling.

"So, Globby's gotten scarier." Wasabi said before he takes out his handkerchief to comfort him. "You can't just break into a bank!" Hiro told the villain. "I just did!" Globby shoots himself down at the floor, causing us to scatter to avoid getting hit. Baymax flies up to the ceiling. "I will protect yo..."

Baymax was interrupted by Globby launching himself at him and Hiro. "Now let's see how you do without Big Red." Globby throws Hiro off of Baymax, Go Go speeded over and catches him before he hits the ground. "Gotcha!"

Globby laughs maniacally as he swings himself and Baymax over to the vault. "Oh no." Globby throws Baymax at Fred into the vault and slams the door shut, locking them inside. "Baymax!" Hiro said running towards the vault. Globby then transforms himself into a monster like shape.

"Stay here." Go Go told Hiro as he skates ahead of him and throws her disk at the villain. Gloomy bounced the disk away before he jumps at Go Go. Go Go raised up her arms preparing to get hit, but Globby just morph his way around her. Once he was behind her, he knock her into the vault door.

He turns and smiles evilly at Hiro. "Hiro get back!" I said running ahead of Hiro and aiming my Dub-Step Gun at Globby. I shot a wave of Heavy Metal at Globby, but he shoot his arm up at the ceiling to stretch himself out of the way. He then swings himself around and slams into me, knocking me into a wall, before he turn his attention back on Hiro.

"Aah! Ahhh!" Hiro scream as he backs away from the villain that was coming at him. "Hold on, Hiro!" Honey throws a chem ball into Globby's hand. "Really? I'm made of this stuff, you idiot!"

Globby guides the ball to his other hand where he changes it into a sharp spear, and throws it at Hiro. Honey makes a shield bubble for Hiro just in time. But the spear was still able to shot it's way into the bubble and crack Hiro's visor. Wasabi leaps in front of Hiro to protect him. "Choose your next move very carefully."