Muirahara Woods

A man runs down the street, Baymax flew after him, with Hiro and I on his back. "Criminal detected." Baymax said. "He's heading east!" Hiro told the others. "Heading your way, Go Go!" I told her.

The man runs past Go Go, who jumps down to chase after him. "I see him." Go Go chases the man into an alleyway, where he ran right into Fred. "Foiled! And yes if you're wondering, he can breathe fire." The man try to run down another alleyway, but was blocked by Wasabi who activated one of his blades.

The man turns around to try to other way, only for it to be block by Honey's Chen ball that made ice, that she slide down on. The man fell on his butt looking at our friends that have cornered him. Baymax flies over the man and shines a flash light down on him. The police show up and arrested the man.

"Is it me or is this super hero stuff getting too easy?" Hiro asked. "I know! I can do this with my eyes closed!" Fred shuts his eyes and does a back flips, only to face plant right onto a streetlight and falls down.

"Let's not get too cocky." Go Go told us. "Though we are getting pretty good!" Honey said. "Yeah we are! And to celebrate I say we go see Captain Fancy: Dawn of Fanciness tomorrow! Boom!" Fred pulls out seven tickets from his super suit.

"I'm in!" Hiro said. "Awesome!" I cheered. "Yes!" Honey said. "Sounds good!" Wasabi said. "I will deflate. So no one throws popcorn at my head this time." Baymax told us. "Can't... Plans." Go Go then skated off on her own.

"Wait... what's with her?" Hiro asked. "Go Go... Gone gone." Wasabi answered. "Yeah she goes off on her own sometimes." Honey told him. "Usually we don't see her again till like afternoon the next day." I added.

"Really? Where does she go?" He asked, causing Fred to get up close in his face. "No one knows! No one dares ask... Actually I asked once. Regretted it. Immediately! No one knows, no one dares ask, a second time!"

The next day we met up at the Café for breakfast like always, only Go Go was still gone gone. Fred was running his Funny Side Up, with ketchup again, spilling it everywhere. "Ugh Fred! Come on man!" Wasabi said, trying to protect his plate of food. "Sorry Wasabi! But you are in the splash radius!"

"So no one wants to know where Go Go goes?" Hiro asked us. "Nope!" Wasabi answered. "Not at all." I answered. "It's really none of our business." Honey told him. "Ah come on, Fred, you can't tell me you're not dying to know." Hiro said to him. "Well, yeah. But what are we gonna do, follow her?"

Hiro then smiles devilishly. "Well... we could." He said. "Mm?... Oh! I see what you're doing!" Fred said. "Guys, no. Boundaries." Wasabi told them. "Setting clear boundaries is one key to maintaining healthy interpersonal relationships." Baymax told them. "Yeah, not only is that creepy! But if she catches you, she'll be really mad. And no one likes to see Go Go when she's angry." I told them.

"You guys are right, totally right." Fred said finishing his breakfast fast. "Yeah..." Hiro and Fred both smile at each other. "Okay, good breakfast gotta go!" Fred said dropping his fork and rushing out the door with Hiro. Eventually Baymax followed after them.

"This will not end even close to well." Wasabi told us. "It really won't." Honey agreed. "Not at all." I said, glancing at the photo of Tadashi and a younger Hiro hanging on the wall.

The three of us went back to our Nerd school, where Go Go eventually show up later in the evening. "Hey guys." She said cheery, well cheery for Go Go. "You're in a good mood, which is surprising given the fact that Hiro and Fred followed you." Wasabi told her.

"What?" She asked in a angry tone. "We told them not to but..." Honey told her. "But they wouldn't listen." I told her. "They followed me? Are you sure? I didn't see them." Go Go told us. "I think so, I mean they've been gone all day." Honey told her. "And Hiro, hasn't text me at all since this morning." I added.