Baymax Returns Part 2

Hiro and I arrived at his Aunt's Cafe to show her that Baymax was back. When we got there, Cass was trying to lift a tray of dirty dishes. "Giant tray of dirty dishes! Not on it! Come on, Cass, lift with your knees. Oh, and your back. And your arms, and any other parts that...."

We walk over and Baymax grabs the tray with one hand, lifting it up with ease. "Whoa! Wait! What?" She looks at us, amazed. Baymax lift up his free hand, giving his small wave. "Hello, I am Baymax."

"Baymax? Baymax, you're back!" She said leaping at Baymax to hug him. Baymax puts his hand on top of her, as he hugs back. "Aunt Cass." Cass reach her arm out to grab Hiro and pull him into the hug.

"So this is what you've been working on? Why didn't you tell me, Hiro?" Cass asked pulling out of the hug so Baymax could take the tray to the kitchen. "I wanted it to be a surprise, and that's not the only good news."

Hiro looks at me sheaply, I smile back at him, taking his hand. "Cass, well you see...." I try to search for the words but Cass seem to already put two and two together.

"Awww, my little Hiro!" She said tearing up joyfully, Hiro blushes in embarrassment. "Aunt Cass...." Cass wipe a tear away. "I know, I'm sorry. I just..." She then pull us both into a hug. "I'm so happy for both of you!" I could help but giggle at this.

Cass was the easiest one to tell. The hard one is gonna be Dad.

Later that night, the three of us and Fred went to Tadashi's lab. Hiro was working on Baymax's hero chip as Fred rolls left and right on a rolling chair.

"So, yeah, the team name is Big Hero 7. Everyone loved it, unanimously, I might add...." Fred then falls off the chair onto the hard floor. "Ow!" Baymax looks down at Fred. "I was alerted to the need for medical attention when...."

Fred then spring to his feet. "No, I'm okay! I'm okay!" He told the robot. "Okay done! Ha! Fred, I think you're going to like this." Hiro said taking the finished chip and inserting it into Baymax.

"Whoa. A superhero chip." Fred said amazed. "I am now capable of defending innocents and various other heroic deeds." Baymax told us, I smile at the robot, then at Hiro who walk over to me.

"Nice job Hiro. This is much better then the other chip you made for him." I told him. "Yeah, this way even if Baymax's heath chip gets remove. He'll still be able to help people." Hiro explain looking at Baymax with pride.

"To the power of seven!" Fred said holding his hand out, for Baymax to put him hand on top of his. However Baymax mistook it for a fist bump. "Ba-la-la-la-la."

"Not what I envisioned, but you put your own spin on it. Great." Fred said, right before the hallway light came on, Hiro and I jump into alert mode.

"We're not supposed to be in here. We've got to hide." Hiro whisper to Fred as he frantically shuts off all the power in the lab.

"I am large and difficult to conceal. I will deflate." Baymax said as he starts to deflate, I run over to Baymax and trying to climb on top of him. "Yeah, no time."

Once everything was off, we made Baymax look like a chair and hide behind him just in time. The door opens, and the lights get switch on. Fred grabs his foot and pulls it out if sight.

"Hmmm." We then heard the sounds of heels hitting the floor, as the they get closer. Till the person sits down on Baymax, making Baymax hit us. "Ah, comfortable. Hmm." We held our breathers, it was Grandville. If she catches us we're so dead.

"What to do with this upperclassman lab. Clearly it should go to someone who follows the rules. Someone who doesn't try to pass off a robot as furniture." She said leading back and fourth so Baymax would continuously hit us.