19.

three months later
December 7
2011
Anika
"Baby!" I called as I walked through the door
coming from my last rehearsal until the final show tonight.

We moved to New York for the last three months because of my show Company. We film the dvd tonight which is also the last show, and we have four hours until showtime meaning she needed to get ready now. 

"Baby!" Still no response. I walked into the kitchen she wasn't there, so I went to the bedroom to find Kobi sleep in our bed.

I went into the living room and found her asleep on the couch under a blanket. I wanted to climb behind her and go to sleep too because I was beyond tired but I couldn't do that.

I bent down and kissed her nose three times and pulled away. I decided that getting Kobi dressed would be better then waking Justice up, especially because she's been very emotional because she's away from her parents.

"Hey baby." I whispered to Kobi as I woke her up gently. When she opened her eyes and saw it was me she latched onto me and wouldn't let me go.

"I guess someone misses me." I said laughing and kissing her forehead.

"I missed you momma!"

"You did?! Come one let's take a bath and get pretty so you can come see my show."

She hopped off the bed grabbed my hand and walked with me into the bathroom. I ran her water and sat her on the sink so I could wash her face and brush her teeth.

"You so pretty Kobi!" I said making her giggle and blush. By the time I finished washing her face and brushing her teeth her water was ready. She undressed herself and I placed her in the tub.

I really didn't want to leave her in bathroom unattended but I had to find her some clothes before she got out. I couldn't find anything that I knew Justice would want her to wear, so I just sat her under clothes out and went back into the bathroom.

"You ready to wash up and get out?" Kobi nodded her head yes and stood up so I could bathe her, after ten minutes we were back in the room.

"Okay so mommy's going to pick out your outfit and I'll do your hair, like always." I said lotioning her her legs arms and face. After I put her t-shirt on and some shorts I fixed her hair.

"Here watch tv while I get your mommy up

"Here watch tv while I get your mommy up." I said turning the tv on and closing the door to the room, so I could go back in the living room.

I moved Justice's legs so I could sit down and placed them across my legs. I admired Justice's appearance and I couldn't help but tear up.

"Why are you crying?" I jumped from hearing her voice without warning.

"Don't do that again Justice." I said making her giggle.

"I'm serious you'll make my nerves bad for tonight."

"Please you've been doing this for years, a little scare won't hurt nobody."