4.

2011
April 24

"Oh fuck... my water just broke." They were all at Target getting things for the house when she stopped in the middle of the walkway. No one heard her say or noticed that she had stopped walking, but when they heard a splash they all froze.

"Baby? Please tell me your water didn't just break." She was embarrassed enough as is, so she was enraged that her wife shouted out for everyone to hear.

"Okay I won't tell you." She said walking over into the clothes section so she could lean on a clothes rack. They all turned around to see a puddle in the middle of the floor and their wife or mother smiling awkwardly at them.

"Fuck, umm baby can you do mommy a favor?" She asked her child. "Mhmm." She said shaking her head eagerly.

"Go get a worker and tell them your mommy's water just broke and bring them here okay?"

"Okay." They said then ran to the front. "No contractions yet, right?" Her wife shook her head no and walked over to her slowly.

"No just very nervous thats all."

"Nervous? Baby please you'll be fine as long as you get to a hospital we don't wanna repeat of last time."

"Ahaha very funny." She said rolling her eyes. "Can we just finish here please?"

"Of course baby but we have to get this cleaned up first-" She was cut off because of a worker.

"Excuse me ma'am is everything alright? Would you like us to pay for your things while you get her to the car?"

"No we're fine we just wanted that to get cleaned, but we really appreciate the offer."

"No problem but if you do while you're still shopping just ask a worker for me, I'm Kendall the manager."

"Thank you Kendall have a nice day." He nodded and we walked away. "Damn they wanted to pay for our things? We should've let em shit."

"Um no you were only two centimeters dilated yesterday we gon get sent home and I don't feel like it so we rey waste time." When she said that her wife rolled her eyes the furthest they could go, almost getting stuck because a contraction rushed over her body.

"Gimme your hand." She whispered so her wife couldn't hear her. "Baby isn't this cute?"

"I said... GIMME YOUR HAND!" She yelled making everyone look at her. "Okay I'm sorry baby I didn't hear you." After the contraction was over her wife thought it would be a good idea to call the manager and leave.

Once they did that they all got to the car and drove to the hospital. Her wife didn't realize that she could've dilated since then plus she didn't like seeing her baby in pain. 

After twelve hours of labor she finally gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

"Aww baby look at her-"

"Janet!"

"Janet!" Janet was trying to enjoy her dream until she kept hearing her name and then shortly after a slap to the face, which woke her up.

"Damn Toni what the hell?!" Janet said sitting up slowly and rubbing her eye. "Baby I'm sorry I just had a dream."

"Oh really? You were sleep of course you had a dream." Janet said annoyed. "No a dream about fish." She said looking at her wife making her look up at her slowly.

"Woah that's weird."

"Yeah I know."

"No no it's weird because I just had a dream about someone giving birth but I couldn't tell who it was." Toni jumped out of bed and stared pacing.

"Oh shit who is it?" She kept repeating to herself while Janet just sat there. "Wait a damn minute why you so calm?"

"Cause it ain't me or you so I'm cool." Janet said laying back down. "How do I know it's not you? These late shows and you coming in late practically every night." Janet jumped out of bed and walked over to Toni.

"Oh so the fact that I'm on a tour wouldn't have an impact on all of those things you just listed?"

"I mean you did it before and got pregnant." Toni said struggling her shoulders.

"It was one time! Plus we wanted to get pregnant anyway oh wait I wanted to get pregnant, so I just killed two birds with one stone."

"Man Janet I told you I wanted them kids don't play with me." Toni said walking away.

"No Toni what you said was they were holding you back, somehow they just grew on you!"

"Janet they are my kids just as much as they are yours."

"Then why did you bring this up?!"

"Because someone's pregnant and it's not me."

"And it's not me!" Janet and Toni both paused for a minute and then looked at each other.

"Justice." They said in unison.

"Damn! This is too much I need to go back to sleep." Janet said walking back to the bed.

"But baby I wanna ask you something."

"What is it?" Toni didn't look Janet in her eyes she looked down at her fingers and rocked back and forth on her toes. Janet noticed and immediately shook her head.

"What ever it is, no! Goodnight." Janet tried to turn over but Toni wouldn't let her. "No Janet come on it's serious."

"Okay what is it?"

"I want to have another baby." She said quietly but loud enough for Janet to hear.

"A WHAT?!"

"A baby and I want to have it." Janet fell back down into the bed and grabbed a pillow to scream in it. "This is too much I need to get high."

"Janet I'm serious."

"Toni I am so serious right now. Look how you gonna do this and the reality show at the same time? Plus we about to move back to LA, I'm about to go to Europe for a couple of months and the tour doesn't end till December, oh must I add we have six year old twins."

"Baby we'll make it work plus you have a break after tonight's show until June."

"Can we talk about this after the show?"

"Yeah I guess." Toni said with an attitude and walked into the bathroom slamming the door. Making Janet scream but this time out loud.