18.

2011
September 3
Anika
"The kids are down for the night, KJ's really shook up though I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up sleeping in here later." I sighed climbing in the bed.

"I know she is although she didn't see anything I know she's traumatized."

"Are you okay?" I crawled over and started to massage Justice's foot.

"No. I feel like I did this." Justice said and started to sob uncontrollably. It broke my heart seeing her like this, knowing how close she is with Janet and for her to walk in and see her like that has to take a toll on her.

"Baby it's not and you know it's not. I just need you to know that! She's fine she was just dehydrated." No matter what I was saying she still wouldn't calm down.

After about five minutes of holding Justice, I got up and went into the bathroom and lit her favorite candles, turned some music on, and ran some water in the bath.

"Justice baby come on... let's take a warm bath." I said holding my hand out for her to grab it. I knew of another way to make her feel better but she needed to come with me first.

She grabbed my hand and we walked into the bathroom hand and hand. We stopped in front of the mirror, she stood in front of the mirror while I was behind her. There were tears that were still falling from her pretty brown eyes, so I wiped them away.

I kissed her neck slowly watching her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. When she opened her eyes our eyes met each other's in the mirror and she watched as I undressed her slowly.

First to go was her oversized nike hoodie revealing her bra, as it hit the floor I kissed the back of her neck and moved her hair to the left side of her neck allowing me to take the necklace Janet got for her Twenty first birthday off. Placing it on the counter I looked back in the mirror to see Justice tearing up all over again.

I spun her around and sat her on the counter and kissed her tears away lightly, making her smile. I helped her back down and we faced the mirrors again as I took off her jeans. Once they hit the floor I wasted no time taking her bra or panties off.

I already had my robe on so I just slipped out of the robe and led her to the bathtub. She stepped in and I followed suit getting behind her and allowing her to rest her head on my chest.

"I love you." She said barely above a whisper.

"I love you too." I whispered back but in her ear, noticing she shivered to the sound of my voice I wanted her to shiver to something else. I bit her ear gently before licking the top of her ear.

My hands were placed on her hips the entire time until I slid my left one across her stomach and the right one around to the bottom of her thigh.

"Wait." Justice grabbed my right hand before I could gain access to her entrance.

"Be gentle." She whispered looking at me from the side, before pecking my lips slowly. She let my hand go and lifted her leg a bit making it easier to slide my index and middle finger in slowly, earning a soft moan to escape from Justice's lips.

"Mmm, wait." I tried to take my hand back but she kept it there.

"No don't stop, but before you start again we have to change the song. I'm not about to get fucked to mother's song that's just weird." I didn't even realize Janet was playing in the background, but I followed her wish and changed the song with the remote that rested on the side of the bathtub.

"Better?" I asked continuing my previous movements.

"Mhm Jill's voice is very sexy.... and not my mother's.... ahh faster." She pleaded biting her bottom lip. Every thing she asked me to do I did never taking my eyes off of her.