6.

2011
April 25

Janet
When I went back home I got in the shower before I went to talk to Toni. I took that time to think about what I wanted to say and how I would say it. When I got out the shower and went downstairs she was in the living room with the twins. They were watching a movie all cuddled up on the couch.

"Hey momma!" Kori said getting down and running over to me. I picked her up and kissed all over her face, "I missed you KJ!"

"Where did you go?" She said playing in my short hair while I walked over to the couch. "I went with Justice this morning y'all was still sleep, so I couldn't say good morning."

"Its okay is Just coming back today?"

"I don't think so she has some business to take care of." I looked over at Toni and she wasn't paying me any attention.

"Hey can you guys go in the play room for a little bit and when you come back we can go get some ice cream or go to the park." KJ and Kamden both jumped up they loved ice cream. As soon as they left Toni turned the tv off and tried to get up but I pulled her back.

"Janet let me go!" She said trying to snatch away.

"Toni come on just listen to me okay?"

"I got to listen to you but you wouldn't listen to me?"

"Toni listen I apologize for shutting you down before hearing you out and not taking your feelings into account, but you have to understand were I'm coming from. You have lupus which means you're not always at your best, we have six year old twins that are mainly with you because I'm on tour, and to top it off we aren't young young we are almost fifty come on baby you have to understand that I'm scared."

"I'm scared too but I still want a baby, seeing you with Justice, KJ, Kamden, and Kori made me want one more just to top it off you know all this love I just wanted one more."

"I don't know I just don't want this to hurt us if something happens we can always-"

"No I want my own baby with you and we're in a great place in our relationship its the perfect time."

"Fine Toni." I whispered shaking my head. "What?! You serious!?"

"Yeah whatever makes you happy but Toni I'm not-"

"It doesn't matter we're having another baby!" She said jumping on me making me give her a tight hug, but there still was doubt in the back of my mind. If this doesn't go well I don't want it to ruin us or worse hurt Toni's health.

Justice

When I got back home Anika was in her studio working on God knows what while Kobi was sleeping. I walked into the room without knocking and sat beside her.

"What's up? How was your run?" She said looking at me.

"Yes."

"What? I need a complete sentence please." She said dropping her pencil. "Yes we can have kids, now later it doesn't matter we can."

"You sure because I know how it was with Kobi I don't want you to have to go through any of those thoughts again we can always adopt and if not we have Kobi." I cut her off with a kiss.

"Baby I love you,I would die for you in fact I almost did, but I just want to make you happy and whole and if kids does both of those things then we are having some kids." I said grabbing and squeezing her hand. "As long as you can get me to the hospital where there are drugs we can have as many as you want." I said laughing.

"What? What are you talking about?" She said laughing. "I had Kobi home, Janet actually delivered Kobi. How? I don't know but she did and I would never do that shit again."

"I bet you won't, but go get in the shower so we can have some fun before Kobi gets up." She said rubbing my leg and biting her lip. "Uh I can see you tryna get started on this baby mighty early aren't you?"

"If I could get you pregnant we would be on our fifth child by now." I stood up and walked out the room before I could leave she slapped my ass and walked with me to the bathroom.

"Um I'm not out the shower yet ma'am the fun can't begin."

"Yeah it can just don't slip." She whispered in my ear biting it afterwards.

Janet
We had taken the kids to get ice cream and then the park tiring them out, so as soon as we got home we washed them up and they were out like a light. We were laying in the bed watching tv when Toni got a phone call from her sister Towanda. Because of our previous relationship I immediately rolled my eyes at the name. Toni put her on speaker because she didn't feel like talking let alone holding the phone.

"Hey Toni would you mind coming to Maryland sometime this week somethings wrong with Traci and we all want to go and support her."

"Uh I'll think about it Umba." I knew as soon as she said that there would be some sort of retaliation and a mention of my name. For some reason I could only get along with Trina and sometimes Tamar everyone else just hated my guts and I hated theirs too especially their mother.

"Toni its your sister you can come for a day or two just to show your support."

"T I've been around you all for almost everyday for two years because of the show I need a break from you guys and to spend time with my family and friends." None of them knew Toni had lupus yet she was planning on telling the world the second season rather than the first.

"This isn't about a show this is about your family. Your kids have Janet and Justice is grown!"

"Janet just got off tour and I wanna spend time with her before she goes back, can you just tell her I love her and I'll see her another time just not now." Towanda didn't respond instead she hung up.

"Ahh not she hung up on you." I said laughing making her slap my leg, "Look Tone you can go if you want we'll even go with you just not to the house and stuff we don't need any confrontation with my kids there."

"Nah i don't wanna start a damn thing but it looks like I already did."

"Tone just think about it don't you think it'd be cool for you and Justice to go and spend some time together you could show her around spend time with your family. You know when I'm saying this you should do it especially if you're gonna have our baby you need to settle this shit."

"Me!?"

"Yeah you they not related to me, and if they was they still wouldn't be." I said turning over closing my eyes.

"You know what Janet...Goodnight."

——————
double update tonight?! 🤸🏽‍♀️