15.

2011
August 21

Toni
"Anika grab her!" I had just walked into the house and the first thing I hear is Janet screaming.

I followed the commotion and ended up in front of Justice's old room. Before I could open the door Justice busted through the door and pushed past me.

"What the fuck did I just walk into?" I whispered to myself well at least I thought I did.

"Justice is trying to fuck your house up that's what's happening right now." Anika said running down the steps after her.

"What?!"

"Yeah baby just come downstairs and help us please!" Janet screamed flying down the stairs.I followed behind her and we ended up in the kitchen to see Ankia hiding behind the counter.

Before I could speak I looked at Justice and noticed she was holding knives making my eyes widen and move Janet behind the counter as well.

"Justice what the hell are you doing?" I asked walking from behind the counter.

"I told Anika if this happened I was going to hurt her ass, I wasn't lying!"

"If what happened?" I asked confused because I have been gone all day I had no clue what the hell she was referring to.

"I got pregnant because Anika finally wanted to have children, I obviously had no problem with it because I went through with it but my one problem would be that I didn't want to have multiples. Earlier momma made a sick joke and fucking jinxed my ass and Anika laughed and I said I was going to fuck her up if it really happened."

"Oh I see... well baby you don't have to stab her to fuck her up, you know that right?" I said while reaching for the knife but she pulled it back.

"As a matter of fact you're absolutely right!" She placed the knife down and walked out the kitchen.

"Thank you so much Toni! I thought she was really gonna stab my ass." Anika said standing up walking over towards me. I looked at Janet who had stood up as well but I noticed her facial expression was one she did when she was thinking about something.

"Anika get out the house... now!" She screamed once she came to a realization. Me and Anika both looked at her in confusion and before she could react Justice walked back into the kitchen and when I looked at her hand we all froze.

"I'm not gonna stab her I'll shoot her ass instead." Anika took off towards the door and got into their car and drove off but not before Justice let off five shoots towards the car.

Janet stood at the front door as I walked over and grabbed the gun from Justice, once she released it she fell back into my arms. Janet came over and Justice immediately broke down.

We took her in the house and up to her room and climbed in the bed with her as she cried herself to sleep. After she was sleep for five minutes we left out of her room and went into ours.

"Where are the kids?"

"Joey took them out once Justice woke up after she fainted."

"Good cause they didn't need to see any of that." I said finally being able to take my shoes off. Janet laid back in the bed and took a deep breath.

"I don't think I can do this Tone."

"Do what?"

"Have this baby it's too much-"

"You can and you will we got this! I love you Jan okay I won't let you think you can't do this okay?"

"I just can't possibly go through another- you know what never mind I'm going to take a hot bath and go to sleep."