9.

2011
June 3

Justice
"I uh.... I really don't know what to say honestly." I was so lost on what to say I haven't seen her since the big fight at dinner with her family.

flashback
We were all going to this dinner that Trina wanted to have the first night we got to Maryland and I honestly wasn't in the mood. Kobi was being annoying and I already didn't want to be here.

"Now they don't know that you all are here they think I just came by myself." My eyes immediately went from the floor to Toni's face.

"One more time please." I said with the straightest face I could possibly have.

"They think I came alone..."

"Her we go a fucking again, remember when I said the next time they try me or my child or my mother or my siblings again I was gonna cut em? I so serious especially right now." Toni looked at me with her eyes wide and we pulled into the parking spot.

"This should be fun." Janet said laughing her ass off grabbing KJ and walking behind Toni.

"Y'all please act civilized.... please I'm begging you I work with these people." She said putting her shades on.

"Yeah whatever let's go ma I'm hungry." I said rushing her to go in. Before we walked in I could hear a bunch of laughter and joke telling but all that ceased when we walked in the room.

"Hey y'all!" Toni said walking to her seat but she realized that there weren't anymore seats other than hers.

"Oh hey I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were coming I would've asked for more seats give me a second I'll be back."Trina said getting up to leave.

"Why the hell wouldn't we be here? Toni's here she's not traveling all the way here alone... y'all must be dumb." I said under my breath but someone heard what I said.

"Oh no we not dumb Toni's just grown that's why I figured she could come by herself. She didn't have to bring the village with her." I had Kobi in my hands but I sat her down and Janet took her hand.

"No we're her family you know the ones who truly care about her, something y'all would know nothing about." I said smiling at Towanda.

"Yeah that's what I thought saweetie." I said after there was no comment. "Look little girl I won't tolerate the disrespect to any of my children, you can take your mother and your siblings and bounce the hell on up outta here."

I damn near caught whiplash looking around to see who the fuck evangelist was speaking to like that. Janet must've knew exactly what I was thinking because she grabbed me right before I could grab the knife.

"Ouu you better be lucky she was here cause you would've been a dead bitch fucking with me! I was pregnant when my mother's family was rey fuck y'all up but I ain't no more so wassup!??" I pulled away from Janet and tried to take me jacket off but Janet grabbed me again.

"Justice calm down sweetheart you don't need to go to jail, Anika would whoop your ass." Janet said whispering in my ear making me roll my eyes.

"I'm cool let me go so me and Kobi can leave cause obviously we ain't wanted, I suggest you do the same cause you not either." She let me go cautiously and I picked Kobi up and kicked the shit out of their table. Janet tried to chase after me but I got an uber to the airport.

flashback over
I haven't seen or spoken to them since, which was really hard but once again there was nothing said to stop the altercation from Toni. Toni knows damn well she's the only person who can mediate between us and them. She be acting like they the best of friends on that tv show she can say some shit to them.