RH:23

Read the note at the end of the chapter

It was immediately after the completion of the seminar,when Suhayla trudge out of the hall to pick a call from her husband, so she went to the garden that's situated at the back of the hall.

"Babyyyy" She giggled while he chuckled from the other side.

"How was the seminar?" He asked, but she didn't get to reply him when a figure caught her attention,it was a lady sitting on a swing opposite where she was and the lady looked so lost in her thoughts,she decided to just went ahead with her phone call when the lady looked into her eyes which made her loose balance and her heart skipped a beat.

"Safna!" She stated or more of asked to confirm her thoughts.

When Safna saw the lady,all her demeanor change and in an instant her face change.

Suhayla smiled when she saw that, it didn't terrified her even a bit,she suspected that since when Yasmeen(Safna)got lost,so she called her colleagues on phone and gave them an excuse that she had an emergency call and she'll be leaving and they wish her luck.

She called the driver they came along with and asked him to put Safna into the car,and he did that with difficulty cause Safna kept pushing him and growling like a tiger and that's how she carried away Safna from Riyadh to where she lives in Jeddah.

When they arrived home she took Safna to a room and kept reciting ayatul shifah until she calmed down and drifted into a slumber.

Her kids kept disturbing her with cries complaining about how Aunty tee ignored them,and it took all of her efforts and her husband's to made them understand that it wasn't Aunty tee but her twin sister Yasmeen.

Her husband made booked an appointment with a sheik that lives in Makkah that will do the Islamic medications for her and he gave them an appointment in a week.

Suhayla sauntered into the room Yasmeen was to find her staring at the ceiling,so she went ahead and sat closed to her on the bed which made Yasmeen to look up to the stranger but as soon as she look at her,her heart start beating fast against her rib cage as if it'll break its guard and flew out.

"Yasmeen Umar Faruq" Suhayla called but Yasmeen refused to looked up because she didn't know who the strange woman was talking about,but after processing what she called her with again.

She began to hear voices in her head calling her with same name,she can't take it anymore so she close her ears and shut her eyes and she began to see some negative images in her head but she can't remember anything, so she shouted.

"Stop it,stop please" Suhayla started reciting ayatul shifaah once again until she drifted up to slumber.

That became the daily routine,the same thing kept repeating everyday and the kids were the only people in the strange house she enjoyed staying with though they kept calling her with Aunty Yasmeen which she hated and kept talking about a certain Tasneem.

It's already a week and they're all ready to leave for Makkah which terrified Yasmeen,she kept thinking about these mysterious strangers,why will they took her away from school and now taking her to somewhere else.

It's already an hour since they'd reached the sheiks house and Yasmeen had been screaming.

"Sorry please I'll talk" she shouted more as the sheikh sprinkle some zam zam on her.

"Tafaddal,who are you? Why are you here? Who sent you?" The sheik ask (ps: forgive any mistake please,I don't know how these thing is done completely),

"I was sent to brain washed her so that she forget anything from her past by the woman that kept her,and this is the only thing I knew" she lied,yeah what she said was true but she can't risk exposing the woman and her deeds.

It took them a month before Safna got her memories restored back and adjusted to her surroundings by the help of Allah through prayers of course,and when she remembered anything she decided to kept shut and not talk again not because she couldn't but because of the shock after recalling the woman that adopted her,of course she could remember her and her evil sister then their daughters because they're her FAMILY but she won't tell.

Almost everyone that heard the story Suhayla narrated shed a tear while tasneem hugged her sister as she wept but to her utmost surprise,Yasmeen pushed her off her body and walked away,and right then Tasneem fragiled heart break more into pieces once again because of her twin sister.

Tasneem could still recalled the day her twin left it was a Sunday which meant a trip to katsina...

Tasneem barged into their room,the one both she and her twin occupied,she met her in a different dress that didn't match hers which pissed her up.

"Yas mum had warned us about wearing different clothes then why are you wearing this" Tasneem attacked her twin.

"Aunty ladi and Aunty Maryam said I should wear this so that hamma hetch will be happy to see me wearing a different beautiful dress" she answered coyly,Tasneem smile before it instantly drops

She whispered something into her twin ears and her eyes bulged.

"But Tas hamma hetch is excluded,he's my blood and Amma said he's gonna marry me in the future" she said shyly.

"But mummy and our mu'allim said hamma Ammar and daddy are our only mehrams that we can play with" Ten year old tasneem interjected.

Maryam and Ladi has been eavesdropping and they heard everything,seeing that the little minion is trying to spoil their plan they quickly trudge into the room.

"Tasneem What are you saying about Hammad not playing with Yasmeen,or you wanted people to think you're jealous of your own twin" that did the trick as she quickly shook her head,she'd never get jealous of her twin NEVER!,and Aunty Maryam And Aunty ladi are her father's cousin's so they're saying the truth she thought.

Aisha and iman also came and they left for katsina together, they met Hayra,and they all played together.

Near the stable

Two huge men dress in black with a turban covering half their faces came into the playground with slow steps looking at the children play as they tried to figure the twin princesses of daura.

"Kai babaa the madams said we're going to take the one with deep blue eyes in pink dress" The one that seemed like the leader said.

"Okay"! The other one answered.

They moved forward to where the children are playing.

"Who's Yasmeen among you,yarima Hammad is looking for you" on hearing so the girls started giggling while Yasmeen ducked her head shyly and she stood up to go with the huge men that are dress like the fadawas.

It's evening already and they were all set to leave for daura but they can't find Yasmeen which made them worried.

Hammad trudge into their grandmother's chamber,and met all his family going to and fro.

"Yauwa Hammad thank Allah you're back,where's Yasmeen" His mother asked when she sighted him.

"Yas...I don't know where she is,I didn't even knew she came" 16 year old Hammad stammered ,and everyone tensed.

A search party was organized it went for months but no traces of Yasmeen was found and that's how they learn to believe Yasmeen is dead.

Assalamu alaikum,how're y'all doing?❤️I Hope you're all in a good shape.

I want to say a lot today but let's start with this.

Are you really enjoying this book? What do you think about it? I want to know your thoughts about it please❤️

With love 💕
Zahratus sahara🦋