RH:3

She ran as fast as her legs could, she could hear the heavy footsteps getting close and the voice of the woman became more husky and scary.

She was a footstep away from falling into the dark wide hole-like pit when yet another masculine voice stopped her.

"Yarima stay out of this!" The voice of the woman cut through the thick forest.

"And I'd warned you to stay away from Safna, didn't I?" He burst majestically

She turned to face the devil and her savior but she couldn't pinpoint who exactly the woman was.

And oh that man, her knight, she couldn't tell exactly who he was or where she knew him but she knew him.

Yes, she knew him well, he was like half of her soul yet she knew not who he was.

A loud bang is what she heard and that brought an end to her nightmare.

She muttered waking up Azkar and looking at her sweat-drenched mattress.

The nightmare wasn't a new one and so she felt unbothered.

Remembering that she had school and she was almost late, she rose quickly and started her routine.

It was during their break time she got the chance to tell Sadiya about her final decision.

"Khairan Insha Allah Saf, don't forget what Allah said 'He doesn't burden a person with that which he can't bear' so just have it in mind that you're strong enough for this, you've come a long way after all" she side hugged her.

"Where could I possibly be without Sadiya"

"Lost in the forest my love" Sadiya cracked and they laughed it out.

********

Daura palace, katsina

Tasneem grumbled as she sauntered into the garden, she found a spot near her father and sat there.

She needs to show her parents how serious she is regarding her choice, and this is a chance.

This is one of those times when the king and the queen have a private time with their children in an absolute state of euphoria.

Two maids came and placed a basketful of fruits at the center then left, for maids and even the royal guards are not allowed to hang around the area when the king is having such time.

"You said you wanted to talk Tasneem" The king turned to his lastborn while the queen sent a glare her way.

"Father I don't want to join Hammad and the rest in the UK"

"Noor! That's not your mother's decision alone, if you don't want to go there then get married and I promise I'll sponsor both you and your husband to any country of your choice" he knew she'd never agree to that nor would her mother that's why he uses the trick.

The queen understood his intention so she just smiled while Ammar and Tasneem gaped.

"Father, Tasneem is too young for marriage," Ammar said.

"She's sixteen so she's not young, how old was Nana Aisha RA when she married the prophet even my mother married my father when she was fourteen" he shrugged, but he low-key knew he couldn't marry out his Tasneem at this age he just want her to agree with their own choice.

The queen liked the look of defeat in her daughter's eyes so she smirked.

"Back to you Ammar, since you said your sister is too young for marriage then I guess you're not" Ammar gasps.

He's not enjoying today's episode of their family time, and he wishes the rest of the family were also around.

"Lest I forget, your Aunt Maryam had suggested you go see her daughter,erhmm maybe you might understand each other" This time around not only Ammar but even the queen and Tasneem were dumbfounded.

Never!

The queen said in her mind, that she would never let hers marry Maryam's.

Ammar had it in mind that he'd never marry that girl, not in this life or the next.

He doesn't do girls like her, he likes humble ladies and ladies with class.

Not those who threw themselves into any trash that matched their liking.

"Dad I'm not at all interested in Sumayya but I'll look into it" he doesn't want to disregard his father by saying no to him.

No, he's more than that, his mom had raised him better.

Yours,
Zahra❤️Desert flower🌺