RH:9

Rugar waru, Sokoto

Their exams are fast approaching as it's three days to the beginning of their exams now, Umma is back and everything is back to how it was, her wedding preparations are on heat and she's still thinking if she'd go on with the wedding or 𝘴adiya's plan of running away together but she's yet to decide she's afraid of making a decision she'll later on regret, but will she ever enjoy this life, it seems the whole world is against her.

"Assalamu alaikum" she heard an unfamiliar woman's voice.

There and then as she came eye contact with the woman, she lost her balance, she could hear some running and laughter in her head which made her head spin, she didn't know where she knew this woman but seeing her alone scared her to death, the woman can be mistaken for Umma because of their resemblance, maybe a little more beautiful than Umma.

But something is frightening about the woman, which she can't pinpoint.

Standing before her is the woman smirking.

Why will the mere sight of this woman put her in such a situation?

"Seems like you don't know how to greet," the woman said with a smirk still on her face. ya ilahi she screams this voice where the hell did she know this voice?

'Stop stop stop you're hurting me please, don't' Safna all but screamed in her head or so she thought now oblivious to her surroundings.

"And why the h*** will you be screaming like a mad woman you foolish girl" Umma said sauntering out of her room on hearing safna's screams.

And instantly Safna regains back her senses, what's all these strange things going on in her life now?

"Seems like she's mad at seeing her aunt/mother's twin since the mere sight of me scared her this much"The woman smirks even more making her presence obvious to her twin which is Umma.

On hearing this Safna gasps while Umma raises her head towards her twin's direction and smiles, so all this while she thinks her mother doesn't have family is her imagination since her mother even has a twin.

"Mai-Mai when did you arrive"Umma asks her twin with amusement dripping in her voice.

"Just now and I can see my dear niece is not happy to see me" she mocked faking hurt.

"Ke in case you don't know this is your aunt, call her Aunty Maryam" Umma hissed because of how dumb this foolish girl in front of her was.

"Second mum" Zainab being the spoilt brat she is screeched hugging Aunty Maryam and she pecked her cheeks.

"My baby how far, "she asks caressing Zainab's head.

"Btw why did my twin not tag along with you" Zainab pouted noticing her partner in crime was not there.

"You know exams that's why she didn't tag along, and don't forget both of you are going to the university together" She smiled remembering how they planned to chill, party, and live their best life since their mothers agreed on sending them overseas for studies.

Safna stared at them confused, it seemed that she didn't know who her mother was, from her mother living here away from her family to how she spends money and how she doesn't know her paternal side when Zainab knows both her maternal and paternal side.

She stared at the woman which scared her as she and her mother entered the sitting room, she needed some fresh air to clear her head for the recent events going on in her life were scary.

****

She stared blankly at the river, she could hear the birds chirping but her mind was far away from where she was, she recalled how the last time she came here ended,

"Senorita" she heard a deep voice call behind her, could it be her drunkard fiancé Audu, if he's the one then she'll cut off his head for spoiling her moment.

"It seems that you find it hard to talk, or you're afraid you might fall for me after speaking to me" he teased while smirking.

"And who do you think you're to say that to me, you might be a prince or whatever in other people's eyes but not here"a voice that was surely not hers answered but the words were coming out of her mouth, it's so scary how she talks and this exactly not her voice which made him scared.

He'd asked someone a week ago when he came to their area about her and after describing how she looked to the man he's asked the man answered him with 'Or you mean Aljana' The man made it clear to him that the girl ain't human, and now he's finding it hard not to believe, but he's the crowned prince and heir to the king so all his life he has been taught how to be brave and he being royal jinns are not something he's scared off after all what's royalty if he's afraid of jinns and sihr.

"Lol you're not funny at all, let me tell you I'm not even leaving this place unless you gist me" he finds a spot and sits maintaining a distance.

"Stay away from me or I kill you," the voice said again.

"As if I'm afraid of dying" he laughed

"One way or the other we'll all die even you'll die so If you kill me then it's probably my time" he smirks, she doesn't know how they live with all these creatures in the palace she wouldn't have threatened him

Feeling defeated she stands up ready to leave while she's still not herself for she's been oblivious to her surroundings since when the prince talked.

As soon as she reaches home everything comes back to her as a crash, what just happened how did she end up here when she can recall where she was last at the river bank when she heard the voice of the Yarima could it be... no no no not again she cried as she entered her room and locked it behind her while she cries.

After crying she's done crying she's now suffering from the consequences because she's having migraine so she performs ablution and goes back to her room and prays nawafil while she cries to her lord that's the only place she finds hope and true love in her sujud right there she knows this is peace for it washes over her, clearing all her worries and making her feel the bliss, it's true indeed when you're lost, you turn to your lord. After all, Allah has said it in the Qur'an 'la yukalifful lahu nafsan illa wus'aha' Allah does not burden a soul with which it can't bear.

don't forget to vote💕comment and share❤️

Zahratus sahara🦋