RH;21

Daura emirate

Tasneem couldn't pinpoint what exactly she was feeling at the moment, her heart was numb and void of any emotion, she looked nothing short of a walking dead, she can vividly recalled last two weeks when Hamma Ammar and Adda Mah travelled to katsina to talk things out with Amma about the wedding which made her restore a little hope, but that ounce of hope was shattered the time they came back with each eye holding a look of defeat.

She knew her grandmother to be adamant and strong headed which was a trait almost all her maternal family had ,but she thought she will see through her and pity her but no! That old woman had to act stubborn.

Fear

Is the one word that could do justice to what she felt towards this wedding but seeing that there's nothing she could do about it made her gave up,her queen mother can't go against her mother.

And her father? Isn't he the one responsible for given her out not her maternal family,well that's a story for another day.

"Tee" Ammar snapped , which brought her her out of her trance.

"Huh"

"what's wrong with you" he asked even after he knew everything is wrong with her.

"Hammaaa" she eyed him

"Well let's argue later,right now mai martaba wanted to discuss with us" he told her and she grabbed her hijab and put it over her head and they sauntered out of the room together.

They met my martaba,the queen and Adda Mah at his private chamber all seated so they also sat on the lush Italian royal carpet.

"So the reason why I called you here is to talk about Noor's and Hammad's nikah that's taking place tomorrow as we all knew" he kept shut for a while to clear his throat.

He apologized to his family on behalf of Amma and told them how Amma wasn't only his mother in law but also a mother figure in his life, she was his uncle's wife and also his best friend's mother before she became his mother in law, he told them how she'd never did this to harm any of them but instead she did it to unite her family more.

"Toh Autar baba don't be angry at your family and be a good girl kinji?"

"Insha Allah baba" she uttered with a small voice and a reassuring smile.

Nikah morning

She laughed wholeheartedly for the first time in some months, where would she ever be without her Amigas,iman and Aisha came for sleepover yesterday and that was when she decided to cry for the first time in iman's embrace and this morning which is supposed to be the most drastic morning in her life,the moment that will change her life forever,iman and Aisha are here to cheer her up and made her forget,not really forget but overlook the incident that's about to take place.

Her heart had been beating furiously and she got this feeling which she can't pinpoint what exactly was.

Maybe it had to do with her marriage with the person she don't love and the fact that someone so important in her life wouldn't be here with her on this day.

Iman noticed Tasneem's demeanor changed so she decide to bring an idea up which will cheered her up.

"Tee why not we go to the orphanage,it's been ages we miss the kids". Iman suggested.

"Yeah" Aisha agreed with enthusiasm.

"Sure" tasneeem replied.

They surely enjoyed their visit to the orphanage, the kids had way their ways into the hearts, and now they're on a ride without destination just roaming around the town.

A lady by the roadside frying awara caught Tasneem's attention so she asked the driver to stopped by and so he did and she purchased the awara and placed it on Iman's lap since she's the one in the middle which earned tasneem a glare while she just smirk.

As they reached home,the car was parked at the parking lot and she noticed a car alight just then, she suddenly recognized the car as Yaya Adam's (Adda suhayla's husband) they quickly trudged towards the car to welcome them but on reaching their,they met the occupants of the car outside already,tasneem moved towards Adda suhayla and gave her a hug her but two eyes apart from that of Adda suhayla stared at her making her gasp and loose her balance, before the others comprehend,  Tasneem Noor was already unconscious on the floor.

"Habibi take care of tasneem and the girls,we'd headed in" she dragged the hand of the person that's behind Tasneem's unconscious state and they trudged further into the palace.

Emir palace daura (nikah room)

Both the waliyy of the groom and bride were present,then the bride's and groom's fathers and the imam,the knot was about to got tied when a palace guard sauntered in looking disheveled.

"Gafaran ku dai,gimbiya tasneem had fainted and now she's with Adam, gimbiya Suhayla's husband" he said panting

They didn't know how but the queen made her way into the palace also panting.

"What did you said,tasneem was unconscious and suhayla was here?" She asked.

"What is suhayla doing here?" Ammah that just get in asked.

"To stop this wedding dear grandmother" suhayla appeared from nowhere and matched towards the group of people.

Everything stopped for a while,even time seems to pause upon seeing the person behind suhayla, series of gasp are heard before a loud thud which resonates due to the queen's body coming in contact with the floor.

"It can't be" was what the king said before taking one more glance at the person then back to his wife.

Din din din din😂💃🏻my favorite chapter for now🤣🤣🤣 I loveeeeee loveeeee dramas mehnnnn😂❤️

Ku biyo ni ku sha labari😂

Zahratus sahara🦋