RH:27

Portsmouth📍

The queen smiled as she watched from the balcony how her kids and her grandkids played in the snow with each of them clad in heavy winter coats and boots as they try to build the snowman,this was everything she could ever asked for,they arrived Portsmouth yesterday and she's really enjoying her stay here,a life outside the suffocating palace,with a smile on her face she reminisce old memories,those times before her husband became the king and they lived in UK with all her kids happily.

"Aunty Yas I want ours to be more beautiful" little mubeen said.

"Yes Aunty Yas please,let's beat Aunty Tas team" Ayrah add

Yasmeen smiled and nod her head,her little team that consisted of Ayra and Mubeen.

"But ours will definitely be more beautiful" mubeena chirped and Nihal nodded in agreement.

"Right Aunty Tas"

"And which team am I supposed to join now" Hamma Ammar that just emerges said.

"Your favorite sister's of course" Yasmeen said crossing her arms.

"Yes onku Ammar join our team" Mubeen dragged.

"Hamma Ammar I'm your favorite sister not her" Tasneem said also crossing her arms,making him confuse because by Allah when they are together he find it hard to differentiate them and they knew that that's why they like playing around.

Even their voices were the same,so he looked them into the eyes, but they were quick to turn their heads away,they knew what he was trying to do.

"Guys I'm here ooo" on hearing his voice Yasmeen snapped her head towards him and their eyes locked but she was quick to remove her gaze while the kids run towards him while jumping.

"Uncle Hammad" he bend down to their level and hugged each of them as he chuckle at their enthusiasm towards seeing him.

"Enough guys,now where's Tasneem and where's Yasmeen" they refuse to look at him so that he won't figure out who's who and pointed at each other.

"I'm not joking with you guys where's Tasneem" they chuckled, they always enjoyed annoying their family this way.Seeing that Hammad came to the rescue he knew Yasmeen will showed herself when he's there not out of love of course but out of pure hatred.

"I wanted to talk to my wife please" the way Tasneem giggles and Yasmeen look irked was enough to make things easy for Hamma Ammar.

"Tasneem follow me I wanted to talk to you and Mubeen and co, go get ready we're going out for an ice cream date" Yasmeen knew there's nothing that he wanted to talk with Tasneem about,in fact there's nothing they'd kept as a secret between them,he just wanted to leave them alone with Hammad.

So she started trailing behind them but Ammar noticed that and turned to look at her.

"You should stay with Hammad" he said with a serious face.

"But Hamma How can I stay alone with a non mehram" both Ammar and Hammad chuckled knowing that she's using the haram card on them.

"Okay then I'll stay with you,Tasneem you can go in will join you in few" Tasneem shoot her twin a look that screamed don't mess up and left.

She went to the balcony where her two elder sisters were together with their parent,Adda suhayla was leaning on her mother's shoulder as she sips her coffee and Adda Mamah was showing her father things on her MacBook definitely talking about business since Adda Mamah works in daddy's company as the MD.

It has been two minutes and no one said a thing and it's beginning to irked Ammar so he turned towards his cousin and glared at him which brought him out of his reverie.