RH:20

Maradi,niger republic

"What the hell do you mean by komai ya baci?" Ladi deadpanned sending daggers at the so called Malam.

"I'd said my own women,don't you dare raise your voice at me"

"But malam we knew there's something you hadn't done, because for all we believed there's nothing beyond your power" even they knew they're goners.

Sometimes we humans tends to forget the fact that Allah is the only one we ask for the solution to our problems, how can a fellow human like you and I solve our problems? And the things came with cost,since we ended up with a lost faith along the line.

"No ladi,there are thousands and millions of things beyond the human and jinn shirk power,both you and I knew that but we decided to oversee that" he said with his head ducked down.

Days back he had the most scariest nightmare ever which made him to be remorseful about his evil doings, if he had to be honest then he too wanted paradise but the question here is will Allah ever forgive him? he sincerely wanted to ask Allah for forgiveness but his instincts kept telling him that he won't be forgiven.

Of course he himself isn't sure about that since he'd done a lot of damages in the past like; separating a husband with his wife or coming in between them, damaging children's life so that there parents won't be happy, casting different kind of evil spells,subhanallah!.

On seeing how remorseful he was, ladi and mairo started parking there stuffs to leave,they can't let him succeed in changing their minds, what they thought was that they're too young to die so when they're old enough they'd ask Allah for forgiveness,such a high level of illiteracy.

"And don't forget this,I'll come for you two,you have to pay for all that you did" he said making them to abruptly turn.

"You mean all that you did for us" mairo smirked, even though their heart is beating against their rib cage as if it will break it guards and jumped out.

He didn't seem bothered by what she said,he knew what she meant, but exposing his secrets? thats the list of his problems now,his worries now was how to face his creator with all the bad deeds he did on earth, her threatening to expose his secrets didn't shake him a bit after all he's ready to face the wrath of his doings.

"I don't care mairo and ladi you can go ahead and do anything you want but one thing is for sure,I'll expose you two" he smirked with their hearts beating fast as if it run a marathon.

Daura palace,

Ammar abruptly wake up,who's this S girl that's always in his dreams,he wondered what she wanted from him,it was some years back that he started dreaming about the girl with the angel face, she use to seem worried and sad whenever he dreamt of her but not anymore, now it's either she's smiling or something like that but never worried which made him happy but the question here is,who is this girl?.

He was so lost in his train of thought that he didn't notice Adda Mah in the room.

"Yerima yane (prince how far)" she snapped her fingers to bring him out his reverie.

"When did you arrive?" He asked her baffled ,they talked yesterday and she didn't mentioned coming to daura today.

"Seriously is that all you got to asked me?" She rolled her eyes at him.

"Why won't I came when my two younger siblings are stressing my mom and making her worried, she called yesterday all worried and told me that she don't understand you two" she glared at him.

"Mum again" he whined like a little kid.

"She said and I quote 'Mamah I can't understand tasneem and ammar anymore they seem distant this days,am I not worthy of knowing their worries" she finished and that made him laugh.

"Your queen mother is such a drama queen" she smacked him.

"Tbh Adda Mah I'm worried about tasneem, she's too young to be going through all this"

"I know right,I'm worried about her also,Hammad is good but he's not for Tas wallahi" she voiced out,her baby sister is such a strong lady at young age.

The girl was snatched her comfort right from the age of ten to eleven.

Tasneem is the type of person that'd go to any length to see her loved ones happy,she can sacrifice her own happiness for others, that's why up to now she's carrying the guilt of loosing her comfort.

"I had to travel to katsina today,I need to see Amma" she said with finality in her voice.

"I'd tag along" he said,they had to talk some sense into their grandmother she can't go ahead and break her sister all over,and forced marriage is haram even islamically,they wonder why mai martaba is saying nothing about it.

It's already two weeks to the nikah but insha Allah it will get canceled by none other but the one that initiated it,their sister's happiness matters to them beyond what others think.

Riyadh,Saudi Arabia

They were all seated on the bed with everyone lost in their own world.

"We have to report this issue it's been month already" Afrah cut off the thick atmosphere.

"There's Nothing the school authority can do about it Afrah" Aliya chirped in.

"But we've to report it still,we can't be keeping it to ourselves when there's nothing we'd do about it" Afrah challenge.

"But this still sounds unbelievable to be honest" saleeha said for the first time with worry etched in her voice.

"I know right"

"But how can we report this? Elaborate" Aliya asked finally giving in to what Afrah said

"We'll just tell them that a student left or disappeared arghhhh" she groaned.

"Can you be serious for once" Aliya glared at her.

"But she's a grown up how can she just run away by the way she loved her studies" Saleeha reasoned

"We'll just tell them a med students Safna Farouk couldn't be found Allah knew we'd did our best"

Grab your popcorn and ice cream for the next chap💃🏻💃🏻❤️

Who will end up with safna?and who's the S girl in Ammars dreams👀

Don't forget to VCS🥺❤️

Fatima zahra batoul🦋