RH;7

Sokoto Nigeria

Staring at the kids as some run about roughly in the name of playing while some are having their breakfast I wonder why Sadeey is taking so long, she volunteered to grab the awara for our breakfast but she's staying longer than expected.

"Thinking of me" she heard a man's voice so she spun around to take a look at the intruder and she came in contact with the scholarship guy, what's he doing here fisabilillah?

"Safna I'm talking to you"

"And?" she replied nonchalantly

"I think we should get to know each other" he suggested, the girl couldn't have been out of his mind since the first time he met her, and apart from that he felt connected to her in a good way not to forget she reminds him of someone who he can't pinpoint exactly

"I don't think that's necessary, and getting to know me is something you wouldn't want to, so stay away from me for my existence screams danger!" and he could swear he was staring at someone else, not Safna, just like she said her features instantly change into that of a human beast which makes him gasped and shudder and that makes sadeey drop the food she's carrying for the both of them and gasped escape her lips.

Sadeeya heard all that her best friend said to the guy and how her features changed, could that saying about her best friend being a non-human true, and the thoughts horrified her no! No! She screams at her conscience to stop she's very sure this is not Safna mayhap someone else she said to convince herself sadly the truth does hurt.

She knew there was a huge hidden story behind Safna's existence, but what was it? She has tried so many times to make Safna think the same but it seems the girl herself is oblivious to what's happening around her, but there's always an untold story behind her existence which only one person can answer that Safna's mum but the woman is not keen on their friendship right from day one so she knows there's no way she's going to tell safna's life story but she's adamant on knowing and she will find the truth.

She bends down to her level only to meet her friend shaking due to cry and right there she forgets about what just happened and engulfs her in a warm hug, she doesn't care about what she witnessed or what other people see her as all she thinks of is her best friend, no matter what happens she will still be her Saf even if the rumors about her turns out to be truth she will still stay by her with her.

"Sadeey stop pretending, don't you still believe what they say about me, you just witnessed it yourself so why are you still here? Don't you think I might hurt you?" she cried she wondered from which category of humans Sadeeya was from how could a person be this loving

"And you think I'll leave you just like that? So you think so low of me, I never expect to hear much from you, how can I believe in what they say or what I see after knowing what a good person you are" she also cried, even after what she witnessed she knows her saf is a human a good and rare one for that matter and she knows there's an untold story behind her and that will forever remain a mystery to her, but she's ready to risk everything and unveil the mystery behind her Saf, that's a promise to she made to herself.

^*^*^

Maradi, niger

They walk towards the mud-made house, the only place they get their wishes granted no matter how huge they are even though they get to risk a lot of things and the major risk here is losing their iman all in the quest for the worldly desires, deep down they know what they are doing is wrong because it's totally against the teachings of Islam but they're blinded by the worldly life and forget that one day they will return to their lord and justice will be done for those that are unjust in the world, the almighty has made it clear that 'worship Him and He alone we should worship and we shouldn't compare Him to any living or non living, He alone we should turn to when we are in need and he will wipe our tears and provide us with that which is khair to us' but a lot of people tends to forget this because of their delusions of worldly life.

"Gafara dai malam" they chanted going deep into where the so-called malam is

"Taurari masu witsiya,ganin ku ba Alheri ba(I don't know how to translate this tbh but he's praising them for their devilish actions)" he laughed evilly.

"Even the devil is afraid of you two, whose life is about to be in danger again" he continued laughing evilly, he had been working for these two since he couldn't remember he called them either taurari masu witsiya or the royal devils for they mostly caused problems in the palace without anyone knowing or suspecting them

"Well malam the queen, Hammad's mother to be specific refuse to let my dream of seeing my beloved daughter married to the royal heir come through" she answered

"Same here too the other queen is so adamant in not letting this happen, but what do we expect birds of the same feathers...after all, they are best friends" she seethed

"Hahaha, Mairo yours might happen there's probability but you Ladi I highly doubt it will happen because Yarima Hammad is so strong headed so he's going to make our work hard" he explained playing with the sand before him.

"That's stupid" they replied simultaneously

"I don't want your probability I want some assurance that it will happen" She glared at him.

"The same thing here, Zainab must marry Hammad, can't you see we want our daughters married to the royal heirs so they can be the future queen" Ladi seethed.

"I have worked for you since when? we can't remember, it all went right but this, go to wherever you want to go cause any problems in the palace but I assure you this can't happen" he fired back and dismissed them

They are left all with a thought in mind on how to make this happen and right there they take a vow to make their wish come true even if it has to risk someone's life even the queens they don't care.

****

Daura palace, katsina

She takes a quick shower after her asr prayers, then moves to her vanity stool places her whole there, and starts doing her business.

She goes into her walk-in closet and picks her new evening dress made by Zahra, all her dresses are made and designed by Zahra the lady knows her way into modest fashion.

The dress is a long one with a neckline that does not show any part of her skin, it's nude in color so she decided to match it with her beige veil and a matching earring.

She slid her phone into her raffia bag and made her way out.

Hamma Ammar most definitely has her head on a platter for wasting his time.

That she's sure of!

Nikam I want to know you guys thoughts regarding this book💕

🙇🏻‍♀️comment👑share with others please❤️

Yours‼️💕🥂
Cleopatra👑😻