RH:11

Rugar waru, Sokoto

Safna's pov

Everyone was ecstatic as they painted their uniforms, they were just done with secondary school but acted as if they'd reached the greatest achievement in life, but I'm not a bit interested in what they do.

While everyone's soul was showered by the rain of happiness mine is drowned in the sea of agony, first I'm getting married to a drunkard in one week, and second, my best friend is also leaving in six days.

Nah! Ecstatic is not for me.

"Hello student" the principal called for their attention.

"For those who have successfully gotten the scholarship, you all should get ready to leave for Abuja in five days, there you'll be given accommodation and spend two weeks for preparations, from your international passport to the embassy interview and your student visa, afterward a program will be held where your sponsor will address you on the educational journey you're about to embark on so get ready in five days" he finished and the beneficiaries of the scholarship cheers.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice the presence of Sadeeya close to me for I was lost in my thoughts.

"Are you not going?" Sadeey asked me bringing me out of my reverie.

"Sadeey I don't know, I'm not even in the right state of mind so I can't make any decision, that I'll later on regret" I stated as a matter of fact.

"Allah ya zaba abun da yafi alkhairi" she prayed.

"Ameen Aamin "And silence settled between us with every one of us lost in his little world.

~<>~<>~<>~

Royal castle academy

It's night already and every final year student is tired from all the day celebration, the day was full of laughter, joy, and yet tears, they can't believe the years they spent all together are now memories but they will hold and cherish them for memories are all they are left with now.

Their prom eve was all over the socials and a lot of comments were flooding from each platform of the students.

Tasneem made sure she replied to every meaningful comment and shrugged off those that are there to judge or criticize.

"I'm so going to miss this moment" Sarah spoke with sadness dripping in her voice.

"We might never sit like this again, sharing our happiness and sorrow"Ema chirps in and they all agree, this might be the end of their little chatty squad especially those that live far from there, those from the southern part of the country.

"I'll miss bunking class"Ella one of Aysha's roommates said.

"And I'll miss looking for Iman's trouble, "Halimatu, iman's bunkmate said wiping fake tears.

"It's a relief you're finally off my neck" Iman eyed Halimatu though deep down she was sad she'd surely miss the girls.

"I'll miss Ebuka's lectures, "Aysha said sadly.

"And I'll miss faking sickness to Mr. Alado just to miss his class"Tasneem countered

"Most of all we'll miss Mr. Johnbosco's lies and all the memories we built in Royal Academy" and that brought tears to everyone's eyes as they hugged each other, they're only eighteen in their class and the school is for girls.

It's an emotional night for the girls, they all know there's a high probability that this might be the last night they'll share like sisters so they make the best use of it, they reminisce on old times, laugh, weep when they recall something and most of all bond more like the friends and sisters they are.

^^^^^

It's morning already, and the school is already boosting with activities as guests, parents, friends, and relatives are there to celebrate together with the graduates.

Tasneem, Aisha, and Iman were most happy to see almost all their families present, and Tasneem was shocked, to say the least when she sighted her Adda Suhaila, she wasn't that surprised when she noticed Hamma Ammar and Adda Mamah since she knew they were both currently in the country.

But Adda Susu had to cross continents before she made it here.

She's not been dramatic but she did feel loved.

Even the Emir of Katsina her uncle and also second dad and his wife Her Majesty Mami her second Mum are all here.

She was still bathing amid the love and care when she felt some weight on her.

"Hayra don't break me" she scolded her partner in crime and also her favorite cousin.

Hayra is Hammad's immediate sibling and also her confide.

The day was bliss and the celebrants made sure they bathed in the warmth of their family's love.

Random: would you rather read books or watch movies? I'm a reading freak ooo I don't even understand movies most times but I still watch if I feel like watching.

Cleopatra👑✨