RH:25

Ramadan Mubarak❤️May Allah azza wajallah extends our lives to witness the end just as we witness its beginning ,May we become more closer to Allah in this bless month and May we change for the better💕

@murjanatu7 here's an update💎

She dipped her legs beneath the water as she stared at the waves and appreciate the beauty of nature,the river side has always being her favorite place to be,this was where she shuts the world and it chaos and welcomed the serenity that came with nature,everyone around her knew her love for water and that's why hamma hetch called her his little mermaid.

"Not again" she groaned as her mind tried to wander to that place she always tried to shut.

It's being three years since she returned back to her family,and within that four years she found love once again and yet lost the love she'd always yearned for,which was Hammad's, not that he left her but she did that which haunted her and became her worst nightmare,but she's doing this for their own safety,it's because of their love she lost herself for good six years,she was little that time but it didn't stop the devils to snatched away her happiness from her,what she believed was that love is all about sacrifice,and that's why she sacrificed her love for hers and his safety.

"Your grace"a white man dressed in a green shirt and p-cap probably a delivery man bowed to her.

"How can I help you?" She asked

"I was asked to deliver this to you"he bowed and gave her a bouquet of roses with a card attached to it.

This wasn't not a new thing to her,she had been receiving all these every Friday right from the day she set her foot in Portsmouth,that was three years back when she and Tasneem transferred back here,at first it was scary because the note contained a lot of love messages from an anonymous person but with time she don't retaliate anymore,she's just waiting for the day the person will revealed himself.

"Okay"she replied while he said a quick thank you and left.

"Who's by the river,a little mermaid" Tasneem sang as she reached where her twin was and sat down.

"Tas,who do you think sent all this" she asked shoving the bouquet to her.

"My in-law that is yet to reveal himself of course,meaning a secret admirer" she grinned making Yasmine to grimace at her Twin's childishness.

"I often wonder if you have a brain in that head of yours, I mean who do you think he is"she rolled her eyes.

"Hey you don't have to insult me,mumu how do you expect me to know" Tasneem glared at her twin,it's so obvious Tasneem like being on her sister's neck.

"Asking you was pointless"

"Tas i really missed them,Afrah,Aleeya and Sabeeha" Yasmeen stated after a moment of silence between them with her voice down,she really missed the girls they were all she had in Riyadh,and as bad as it hurts she missed her use to be best friend Sadeeya.

"Well, you're supposed to,and I'd also like to meet the people that showed my twin a pure love" Tasneem sighed,this is the only part of her twin past that she knew of,no matter how closed they are she couldn't bring herself to tell her the other part of the story.

"Do you know that the last time we went on a picnic Emily said she liked you and how perfect your life was" Tasneem shook her head as she narrated to her twin about her friend Emily.

"Physical appearance can indeed deceive" Yasmeen laugh bitterly.

That's one thing about life,we might see people from afar and judge them by what we see physically, but if you gave everyone an up close look, you'd noticed how they tried to fight the demons,the truth was we all are fighting different battle in this life,whether an opulent or victim of penury, believing in the perfections of life is delusional and lead to nothing but disappointments,we just had to overlook the flaws and lived in the imperfect perfections of the life.

"How I wish Hayra,iman and Aisha were all here,a full squad y'know"

When school resumed, Adda suhayla tried talking to their dad to at least allowed them stay with her in Jeddah,there are colleges there that the twins could joined, but the king refused and Yasmeen being as stubborn as her dad refused to join oxford university and lived in Hammad's apartment together with her twin and cousins, after a lot of to and fro regarding the matter but her and her twin decided to transferred to university of Portsmouth.

"Let's get back home,the sun has set already"

"Do you have any plans,y'know like after the graduation which is in one month when we get back home" Yasmeen asked her twin that had been busy doing what she knew the most which was taking videos and snapping pictures.

She looked up to Yasmeen smile then shook her head,well she had a lot which among her agenda is getting married to the love of her life,Jamal.

"Well Jamal said why not we made it halal" she blushed while Yasmeen cracked.

Tasneem had never been more grateful than she was within this three years,getting her twin sister back and re-bonding,then the second best thing that happened to her was Jamal.

She can clearly recalled when he confessed his, though she told him she can't be in a relationship with him that time so he promised he'd wait for her even if it'd take them forever to become one, and so he did.

She told her siblings and Amma about him the last time they were on break and so they agreed with since they knew Jamal and how well mannered he was, and she recalled how mai martaba and the queen teased her when they found out,that's why no matter how close she was with her mum she couldn't tell her somethings because she will ended up telling Mai martaba and they'd gang up on her.

"You're shamelessly telling me you can't wait to make it halal,to sannu tsuntsuwar soyayya(well done love bird)" Yasmeen teased.

"Stop acting like Adda or hamma girl,you're older than me with only three seconds"

"I'm still older" Yasmeen hissed as they stroll back to their apartment.

****^****

He smirked as he recalled his plans for Yasmeen's graduation,he gave her enough space and time to gather herself,but now it's time to get his love back,there's no way she could fight her destiny.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't noticed when someone barged into his office.

"Hey lover boy" Sameer smacked him across his shoulder to bring him out of his reverie.

He turned to glare at the trio that were standing before him,his best buddies, this guys knows him way too much to figure out what's going on in his head by a mere look at him.

"Hammad!" Sadeeq maikudi boomed seeing that the guy made no intention to talk to them.

"You must not yelled out my name you know" he glared at Sadeeq.

"Jamal what was the truth about what I heard from Amma" he turned to look at Jamal for answer,while the former smirked.

"What was it that you heard" he acted as if he was unaware of what Hammad said which they all know he was lying.

"Ohh that Tasneem was getting married to one Muhammad guy" he scratched his brows something he does when he wanted to remember something.

"Bursted" Sameer and Sadeeq laugh,while Jamal fumed.

"Just because your relationship didn't work doesn't mean you should be wishing bad luck for others" Jamal glared at a laughing Hammad.

"Don't worry I'll soon get my baby back and believe me, we might first you guys in getting married" he said with confidence lace in his tone.

"If you like don't go and claim your love if not I'll help you do so" Sameer smirked.

They all knew he was joking around since even when Yasmeen said he's the one she loved he told her he can't love her back even though low key they all knew he love her but there's no way he can love his best friend's childhood love.

Sadeeq also gave up after finding out Safna his scholarship girl was also the same Yasmeen his friend and cousin is in love with.

"I dare you to do that dan rainin wayau" he glared at Sameer while the others just laughs it off.

Don't forget to use the best of this sacred month of dhul hijjamay Allah forgive and guide us Aamin💕

Zahratus sahara🦋