RH:24

He don't know what he feels anymore,is he supposed to be happy Yasmeen is back or sad about her newfound nonchalant attitude, it seemed like she couldn't even remember him when he knew she does,so he decided to pay a visit to her once again even though he does that often but not even for once did she talk to him apart from the greetings,why will he be upset tho when it took the lady a whole month before she start to talking to her parents and siblings.

But this is the girl he wants to spend his eternity with,he wants to hold her hands as they walk through the beautiful gates of jannah,so he can go to any extent to earn her love and trust once again and he's sure Allah is by his side.

He trudge out of his room and head to the guest chamber where his buddies(Sameer and Asad)are staying,

Asad being the son of the emir of Kano and the heir to the throne,his mother have being bothering him about bringing a wife soon or hence she bring one for him,that he'll never agree of,that's why he came to his best buddy to talk about his sister Hayra,he have known the girl since when she was five and he have love her since then and he can't wait to spend his forever with her but he have to get her brother's permission unfortunately he can't talk to him about it now since he have a lot going on his plate and he have to stand by him as a brother that he is.

"Man how far" Sameer greet extending his hand to Hammad for a handshake.

"I dey ooo" he answered tiredly.

"An gaishe da yarima" Asad bowed teasingly,making Hammad to groaned.

He move where the telecom is and place a call to the kitchen asking them to bring their breakfast,they make plans for the day,not long after a maid in blue uniform holding a tray of food said the salam,keep the tray on the center table and bowed to them then leave the room quietly.

They open the food flask and the aroma of miyan kuka hits their nostrils,a flask contains dumamen tuwo and miyan kuka with beef then one filled with masa and romon kai,but they all go for the former.

After they're done with their breakfast they three of them set to leave for daura,with Hammad's heart beating against his rib cage,he's no coward but when it comes to his jaan it's a different matter,seeing her acting strange around him always shatter him,he have never in his life think they'll turn out like this,this is not what they've planned for themselves,but who are they to say otherwise when the almighty's plan is always the best.

The most stupidest thing he do and still regret is how he treated tasneem, how could he blame her and add more pain to her already broken heart when he knows she loves her twin,and now he can't even look her into the eyes,but one thing is for sure,he'll ask for her forgiveness.

"Guy be calming down abeg" Asad that's driving the car turned to a take a look at his nervous friend.

"How can you expect this Romeo to calm down when he's about to meet his Juliet,las las today I'll finally meet this your jaan" he teased.

Hammad is not even paying attention to what they're saying as the journey continues.

They trudge to the west wing first to greet the queen before they go about with their business,on reaching their the two palace guards staying by the two sides of the huge iron gate bowed and greet the three princes,whoever see them knows they're royal because they of the charisma and rich aura they carry around which intimidate everyone that come their way,they answered in a majestic way like the royals they are and match on the long spread red royal carpet that adorned the hallway,theirs a chandelier hung up which light the hallway as two red and white armchairs are placed side by side.

"Angaishe da yariman katsina,dawisu sarkin ado,da kuma gaisuwa zuwa ga yariman Kano da na sokoto" jakadiya praise as they reach the main palace,they couldn't sight the queen so they ask the maids of her whereabout.

"She's having a private time with them Yasmeen and Tasneem in her garden" the maid bowed as she answered them.

A maid come and usher them in,even thought this is his aunties house he knows he can't go about invading her privacy anyhow not when he's not even alone.

"Assalamu alaikum" they said the taslim in unison,

And there they meet her on a picnic mat together with the twins as the talk and giggle,the sun casting its rays on Yasmeen making her glow beautifully like the morning sun,it's been long he saw a smile on her face,but upon noticing each other not one or two hearts miss a beats because this time it's not a fight between two hearts rather this is a fight between three hearts.

"Wa'alaikumus salam" Tasneem is the one that answered as Yasmeen is freeze on her spot while their mother notice each and everyone of them and smile, she can sense trouble already, but one thing is for sure,this time around she'll choose her daughter's happiness over everything.

"Mummy Ina wuni" Hammad and the others greeted,and she smiled looking at her brother's replica, Hammad is just like his father when he was young even their attitude, that's why she didn't blame him on how he react to Yasmeen's lost.

"Fine Alhamdulillah, So Hammad it's now that you recall you have another mother here,ohhh I forgot you're not here for me unfortunately you're here to see your jaan" she teased making him scratch his head,with Tasneem and Asad laughing while Sameer didn't find it funny.

"No,it's not like that" he said coyly.

They chat a bit with Hammad,mummy,tasneem doing the talking while the other two are lost in their little reunion world with their hearts doing the talking.

"Well let me leave you guys here,send my greetings to your mums" the queen said and leave the youngsters to sort themselves out.

After she left Hammad talk things out with Tasneem,and she tell him that she don't hold a grudge against him,he slowly move to where Yasmeen is,he notice the stare they exchange with Sameer,and he felt a pang of jealousy but what surprise him more is how they know each other,well he will find out later but for now he have to face her.

"Jaan" he called softly which sends shivers down her spine but she didn't show it for she hate how her body reacts to his presence.

She turned to look at him,her gaze held nothing near love,hatred,disgust and other emotions he can't pinpoint,he felt a knot tight on his chest.

"What brought you here" she deadpanned,he's happy at least today she get to say some things apart from greetings to him.

"You know" he replied curtly

"And mister can you tell me what is it that I know,let's get straight to the point,I hate it when people keep me waiting" she replied not looking his way

"I'm back for you,just like how I said six years back,I want to spend my forever with you" he voiced out,he's oblivious to the people around them while Yasmeen did notice when they came near them.

"Where were you when I needed you? Were you there when i have to face this cruel world? Hammad I don't want you because you're only with me at my best state,it's Sameer I want!" She boomed,she felt a pang but she can't help it,her mentality is telling her that he's not the best for her.

Everywhere turned quite after her utterance,they are all shock,even Sameer was shocked,though he felt relief wash through him,he can't ignore the fact that he feels bad for his friend/brother.

"Which Sameer?"He ask afraid of the answer to get,though he guess but he wish the guess will turn out wrong.

"Sameer Sha'aban,the heir to the throne of sokoto state and your best friend" she nonchalantly stated making series of gasps escaped their mouths.

For you my love❤️

thatgirl_M_

ZeeInk