RH:31

Daura,katsina

The emir resident was full of chaos ,some were there to celebrate while some are here to gossip about what one wears for the royal wedding and some just to full their stomachs and carry some home.

After all this is not just an average wedding it's the wedding of the princess of daura and the crowned prince of katsina.

This was the day Yasmeen will be conveyed to her husband house, their home!

The nikah had been done two months back but that doesn't make her less anxious and nervous , she was feeling the wedding jitters that she'd not felt before because this time around she was leaving her father's house for real.

"Ke stay in one place so the makeup will be done real quick,baby just called to inform me that they're almost here" Tasneem scolded her twin sister that have being squirming in her seat.

While Yasmeen just glared at her in return,the makeup artist happened to be Aydah,Tasneem high school friend.

Hayra came into the room beaming.

"To ke mermaid your hetch is here already"
***

The bride was dress in a maroon wedding dress that was designed by Zahra.

Her head was wrapped in a hijab with a face piece adorning her face giving her the Emirati bride look.

They moved to the west wing where the guest chamber was,the place was beautifully and sophisticatedly decorated by none other but the most talked about wedding planning brand which was 'bloom events' under the management and creative directorship of the mastermind behind the whole brand Safeena iya.

The decoration was in silver and black and a silver board behind the couple royal sofa with a hashtag written in black italics #YasMadenchanted, this was nothing short of a fairyland.

There they meet the groom and his men in the hall.

The groom is also dress in a royal traditional outfits zabbuni topped with a thobe ,he looked every inch like a monarch and his wife like a duchess.

He came forward to where she was with her bridesmaids, letting his gaze drown in her beauty,her giggles was what snapped him out of his trance and he chuckled then hug her briefly before taking her hand in his and headed to their respective seats.

Their friends and relatives that are also in the room were in awe.

Pictures were snapped and videos were recorded by BigH and his team then Nategenius also with his team.

After an hour of fun and all,the groom swift the bride off her feet's and they headed out only to stopped when they reached the parking lot,a dogari quickly opened a black new brand SUV, and he quickly placed her in the backseat and also join her.

She was in shock to even ask him where he was taking her to,she never knew she married a pervert.

If not a pervert how could he picked her up amidst their family.

She turned to him with a questioning look but the guy pretended to be using his phone.

Hmmm

He brought up two cups of milkshake and gave her one, she didn't know why but she gulped it down without an oblige.

Hehe.

~~~~~

Maldives.

She opened her eyes to a very bright room,wow had he killed her and she was now in paradise already.

She sighted an indoor bar from the far end of the room and slide glass door definitely a walk in closet.