RH:17

This whole chapter is for @binta-Zara for asking for an update🥺sorry if I don't get the username correct.

Her phone that's on the vanity rings and she's quick to pick it up before the call cuts,she checked the caller ID and it's Emily that's calling.

"Hello Emi" Tasneem greet her

"Hey tasneem,you ready?" she ask, on hearing that Tasneem remember that she's having a girls day out so she rush to her closet and pick a dress that she recently bought online.

"You here?"Emily ask again bringing back Tasneem to reality.

"Uh huh,I'll be there in thirty insha Allah"and she hang up without waiting for her reply.

She put on her dress, and wrap a veil around her whole, she headed to her shoe rack and start contemplating which shoe to carry,she finally settle on a cream zara sandals.

She locked her room and put the keys in her clutch then headed downstairs but before reaching the edge of the stairs she bumps into a hard something.

"Ouch" she rubbed her arm,raising her head up she meets his glaring eyes. she knew that her day is already ruined.

"Sorry please hamma" she stuttered ,waiting for him to start throwing harsh words on her.

"Next time you watch your steps" he said and walked away, while she stayed mouth agape, much to her surprise he didn't say anything mean.

"Wow,that was a first"she muttered to herself but Hayra heard her.

"He's in a good mood I guess" Hayra said and she shrugged.

Hayra was also beautifully dressed which brought a smile on Tasneem's face.

Together they walked out, the garden was a trekking distance so they trekked down with Tasneem doing what she knew best which was snapping pictures.

"Emi beb" Tasneem call,while Emily glared at her, they've been waiting for the two for almost one hour now, but the girls just arrived with each carrying a goofy smile on their faces.

Tasneem is really in a good mood and everyone can sense it, she's just happy that she's done with her first year, they finished their exams yesterday and they might go back home in a week.

"Sorry girls" Tasneem apologize,while Hayra and Placed down her tired self.

They decided to have a girls day out today since they're all leaving for their respective countries for the break except Emily that's already at home.

They really enjoyed the day and had fun,by the time they reached home it's past nine already, and were surprised to met hammad downstairs with a scowl on his face, he asked them to get ready they're leaving the next day including him.

The next morning they all boarded a flight in the morning and before you know it they reach Nigeria, the sun is an evidence for them to know they're back to their mother's land,a driver and some palace guards were there to welcomed them.

They spent the night in Abuja and leave for katsina the following morning,with everyone's heart at throat just waiting for the bomb to blast.

Everyone in the palace was happy to see them which makes their heart at ease seeing all their parents, but why is there trip brought close when nothing happened.

At night after they had dinner everyone was seated in Amma's chamber while they chatted and laughed it was really a lovely sight to behold.

"Goodnight all" Hammad stood.

"Sit down young man,we're not done" Amma commanded and he'd no choice but to obey.

"The reason why I ask you to return is,I've heard all the stupidity you pulled In London Hammad, how can you be so mean to your own cousin,this is not the man we raised" Amma angrily boomed.

Tasneem was surprise, how did Amma knew about this who told her, everyone's astonished to found out this, so this is the reason she called for them? she should have call the children alone and settle them but amma is Amma.

"Abd I'd made my final decision Hammad is getting married to Tasneem in two months, before your school resumes,and this is FINAL!" everyone's shocked after hearing what the old woman said.

Riyadh,Saudi Arabia

They were Presently in their lecture hall and had been waiting for Dr.sa'eed's arrival , thirty minutes ago he called them for an emergency assembly in the theater and they'd being waiting since.

"Good afternoon students, sorry for keeping you waiting" he apologized with his Arabian accent which almost makes Safna laugh but she stifle it.

"As I was saying, the reason behind this impromptu meeting was, a seminar would held from tomorrow, we're all familiar with some of the doctors here but we'd still meet some new ones, like Doctor Suhayla Umar Sa'id and Doctor Rasheed Farhan" he delivered all that he knew was important for them, and some students asked questions while some were happy to finally meet their role model Dr. suhayla, they even heard that she's a princess and she's so beautiful and all.

Safna in the other hand was so nervous and anxious, her heart was at race and doing a roller coaster almost barging out its cage, she didn't know why but she's not at ease, she hopes it goes well.

Next morning

Everyone's was happy for today's class so they were all quick to get ready and everyone was aiming for the front seat, except Safna of course, she had a nightmare yesterday which left her mind in jumble.

She made up her mind not to attend today's program so she went out to have some fresh air and calm her beating heart, she was so lost in her track when she heard a voice boom.

"SAFNA!"

Our TasMad ship about to sail❤️‍🩹

Zahratus sahara🦋