RH:29

After the graduation and all,the girls decided to have a sleepover which they were sure would be fun,Afrah was so surprise when she met Yasmeen here and to top it all her sister mentioned something about Yasmeen being a princess like her, she told her that Yasmeen was the daughter of the Emir of daura which was Baba's friend,the girl will forever be a mystery to her.

"But the only thing I did was to hide my identity, but yours is ridiculous since you never mentioned having a family talk less of being a princess" Afrah said while everyone turned their gaze to where Yasmeen was while the latter sigh.

"Let's just say i was lost for seven years before my family found me" she shrugged it off like it's nothing,she's done worrying about it.

It's not as if worrying will get her somewhere good,it'll only increase her anxiety which would be bad for her mental health.

The night was fun so far so good with Yasmeen and Afrah doing most of the talking and catching up,they even had a FaceTime with the girls,Sabeeha,Aliya and Saleeha they catched up and reminisce on the good old days in Riyadh and were so surprise to find out that Safna was a princess and have an identical twin to top it all she's sister to a well known Doctor in Saudi,Dr Suhayla Farouk Sa'id.

Aisha And Iman will leave for Nigeria tomorrow since they both took a one week leave from their work.

And at last Aisha finally agreed to marry her second cousin Fawad,Aunt Mufeeda's first born,she was the only living sibling to the emir of daura.

One thing Safna will forever be grateful to her abducted family was the fact that they didn't changed her surname or identity even though she was oblivious to that at that moment.

It's almost fajr when they start dozing off but Yasmeen decided to make good use of the time before the adhan so she went to the en-suite,perform ablution then came out and spray the praying mat and prayed some nawafils.

And there in front of her lord,the almighty she found peace and ease.

******

She sobbed hard soaking her hijab with the tears while Tasneem and Adda suhayla try to cajoled her,they were also breaking from within but they had to stay strong for her, Hayra was seated expressionless staring at space and their mothers sat at the far end receiving condolences from the people that visit.

She never thought a day will come where she would watched people take her Hamma hetch to his final home.

That was it for her,she's nothing but bad luck,she knew she would never experience a thing call happily ever after,but deep down she knew happily ever after occurs only in jannah so she had to live with the truth,but the guilt will forever chop her up,knowing he had an accident after she said those hurtful words to him.

A lot of people felt bad seeing the heir to the throne is dead while some celebrate low key,since the king had only one son and he's now late, that means the throne will be inherited by another house from another lineage.

"Adda he left without me apologizing" she sobbed harder,while some tears escaped Tasneem's eyes.

They watch as Hayra angrily walked towards them and yanked up Yasmeen.

"You killed my brother,so you'll have to pay for this I don't care whether you're relative or no but you'll follow him to where you sent him" she said with rage.

She released her and angrily stomp out.

"I'll be more than glad to follow him"

"I killed Hammad" she cried.

She felt someone shook her body, and she quickly wake up from the nightmare drained in sweat with tears running down her cheeks.

Tasneem passed her a glass of water and she quickly gulped down.