Chapter 44

How can someone love perfectly?

Is it the materials that you often give?

How much time you spend with him?

Is it the flowery words that you keep on telling him?

Or the amount of effort you invested in the relationship?

Of course,it's all of the above..what more can you give?

For how long?

How about the challenges,failures and endevours?

Will sweet words can heal your heart?

Will these unimaginable nightmares can be shield the audible plea,ringing in your ears.

"Are you hungry,Yiren?"

"No..not at all,Jungkook."

After that delivery,Jungkook and Yiren are in the hospital room for the woman's recovery,just gaining their strengths that drain from the pressure they had in the delivery room.

Mr.Jeon was truly exhausted from that intense scene where all he could hear are the doctors anxiously telling the patient to make deep pushes,Yiren's screech and sound of the baby's voice.

He felt like passing out anytime but thanks to a fast delivery,saving the bell before the complete black out.

"Yiren?"

"Hmm?"

"If you don't mind,how come that we didn't knew about this relationship of yours all of a sudden?"

"Well..i also didn't plan about it,Jungkook..ahmm..it just happened."

"I understand..who's the lucky guy?"

"You mean the unlucky guy?"

"Of course not,Ms. Wang. You know what?"

Jungkook let down his guard,after sitting with poise for about two hours now,he took out a relaxing sigh and lay on the couch.

Making himself comfortable in front of the woman as he stares at the plain white ceiling,ready to open his heart to her.

"To be honest,i don't blame Taehyung if he chooses you instead of me."

"Jungkook..what are you talking about?"

"Don't get me wrong..seriously..you deserve him more."

He giggled while covering sight with his wrist,probably drained and exhausted from that day,Jungkook starts to talk nonsense.

"Mr.Jeon..can i confess something?"

"Hmm?"

"There are times..and..situations..that..i regret helping you on getting Taehyung back."

"Then why didn't you tried to pull him away?"

"Those times when everyone wants you both to drift apart,i stood still to be the one who oppose and be the silent hero that day..but now..i see myself as the foolish one."

"Pfftt..guess there's something about the delivery room that makes everyone befuddled,huh?"

"Y..yeah."

Their light giggles turn into loud chuckle after having a silly conversation but after some seconds,ridiculous thoughts pinned on the bottom of his mind.

Something happened between them..so..what if..

Just what if?