The new boy likes me?! Is he blind?

Dear emogirl4871,

This story is pretty good, except it moved way too fast. Also, here are some questions to answer throughout the story;

Where does Toby come from?

How does she live on her own?

How old are the main characters?

Does she have other family?

What about Kyle?

How did Kyle and Ellie meet?

Why does Ellie hate her first name?

What's up with the hostility at the beginning?

Has Ellie had other friends in the past?

Where is her mother?

Why did Toby kiss her?

Some more personal history?

Also, you need to correct your grammatical errors, and proofread before you hit the 'Save & Publish' button.

A tip: I write out my main ideas for the chapter on the chapter and I save frequently. Then I proofread and decide wether I like some parts or not, find run-on sentences and correct them. I check for spelling and grammar errors and save it again. I read it once more and save it. When I am one hundred percent sure it is good, I save and publish it. If you only have five minutes, write down on the chapter jot notes, and save it. It will save as a draft. Next time you go on, you can edit it and follow what you did on the jot notes.

Also, I would lengthen the chapters because they are extremely short. If you upload often, then that is fine. But if you are like myself who may be gone from a few hours to nearly a month without uploading, I strongly suggest making long chapters.

Keep it going! You know, you can edit your story even after you publish it?

Hope the critiques are useful!

xox, Noname O.o