RH:22

Beep
Beep
Beep

What sound was that?, she asked herself as she struggled to get her eyes opened and immediately she succeeded in doing that,the light striked her and illuminate through her head which made it hurted a bit and she tried once more and this time it was a success.

Immediately she opened her eyes, the event that happened last came crashing.

"It can't be right? No,it can't" she muttered.

"Tee are you alright" Adda Mah rushed towards her, when she noticed she was finally awake.

"Adda Mah is it true? What I saw" she asked as she struggled to get up.

"Don't beat yourself about it Tas, everything's gonna be alright,insha Allah" she smiled at her reassuringly.

"For how long had I been out?" She asked the burning question in her mind.

"Five days" she reached out to their mother on phone.

The queen get discharged the same day which the doctor assured that it was too much stress that caused her unconsciousness.

"Assalamu alaiki"

"Yes"

"No she just wake up"

"Yeah"

"Okay I'll call the doctor now"

"Bye,till you arrive"

"That was suhayla,they're on their way here" Tasneem nodded curtly as she recalled the incident that happened last,the doctor came and did some checkup on her then gave her some pills, Adda Mah allowed her to rest for sometime.

"Assalamu alaikum" Suhayla said the taslim as they trudge in.

It was Suhayla, her husband and her two kids Mubeen and Mubeena then Adda Ma's twin daughters Nihal and Ayra.

She looked further hoping to find a certain person but was met with disappointment.

Could it be like she doesn't love her anymore or what exactly stopped her from coming,no one noticed her change in mood but Adda suhayla did.

"She's sick that's why she didn't came, you know journey stress and all" she explained half lying, yeah for sure she's tired but not too tired to be here,even Tasneem didn't agree but she just nod.

"So my PA you didn't notice us" Yaya Adam joked.

"Sorry mr ambassador your wife was a distraction that's why" she depended herself earning herself a smack from Adda suhayla.

"Ouchhh,I'm sick and your wife is acting violent here"she complained and hid behind Adda Mah.

"Take this food and warned you, your parents said they ain't coming till you finished it matar Hammad" Tasneem's heart skipped a beat.she just recalled that she's now somebody's wife but where's the husband now, such a caring spouse she gets,she didn't notice when a tear slipped out of her eye and others follow.

"Stop crying nanny" mubeena caressed her fingers,climbed up and started wiping out her aunts tears,the gesture warmed tasneem heart knowing she still have people that care for her in the world.

"Assalamu alaikum" they heard a familiar masculine voice, she looked up to meet with the gaze of her so called husband making her scoff.

"Wa'alaikas salam ango" Yaya Adam teased while the former duck his head.

"Tee how're you feeling" Hayra asked hoping to get a reply and surprisingly she got that.

"Hayra I'm fine" she answered with a small smile,she's done holding a grudge against the girl since the did had already been done.

"Ohh my dear wife how are you feeling" he asked in a low voice so she'll be the only one that heard it, two can play the game she thought.

"Ohh I'm much better hun" she smirked taking him off guard.

"Oya take this food" ,Adda Suhayla shoved a plate of chicken soup towards her.

"I'm not hungry" she whined.

"Take Hammad I can't,feed your wife" she was quick to snatch away the food before he did and gulped it down.

She ate the food and flushed it down with a chilled kunun aya then drifted to slumber.

She woke up a little after asr and the two orbs that stared back at her made her gasp, she abruptly gets up but the pain in her head surge through making her fall back and wailed a little.

The queen saw that and came to her aid.

"Tee how're you feeling?" She asked.

"Much better" she replied staring back at the two ice like orbs that are still on her,she shifted her gaze to the other occupants of the room it was her whole family.

"Yas is that you?" She asked the person that looked exactly like her twin sister or rather her twin sister, the latter didn't said anything but kept staring at Tasneem as if trying to figure out things,but Yasmeen is dead what could had happened.

Silent filled the room as the atmosphere changed to a tensed one,everyone expecting her to say something but not even an emotion was displayed on her face.

Not long after Ammar stood up and sauntered out of the room,shortly after he came back with some papers and informed them that it's the discharged papers, they all started getting ready to leave without further words keeping it in minds to talk after they all settle at home.

They just finished their dinner when Amma summoned them,so they all moved to the large private living room to have the talk.

"We don't have enough time to start beating around the bush" Amma started but stop to clear her throat.

"Well, we all know that Tasneem's and Hammad's nikah was supposed to be done five days back,but something mysterious happened and it was canceled"

" I'm sorry Tasneem I almost ruined your life with my selfish decision, you're all my grandchildren and believe me I love you all equally,I thought it was the right thing that's why,but forgive this old woman I really am sorry"

"Don't please,Amma its in the past" Tasneem assured with a smile.

"Yes Amma don't bother yourself" Hammad spoke for the first time.

"And secondly,we all believed that Yasmeen was dead" she started but turned towards Yasmeen that stared at her with no emotion, before she continued.

"So suhayla,can you explain how you found your lost sister,Safna Umar Farouk sa'id?!" And everyone turn his attention towards Yasmeen(Safna) that's sitting beside Suhayla,while tasneem look at the face that mirrored her looks,her own twin sister is back,they were so identical but had a different eye color, Safna's own were blue while Tasneem's were golden brown.

But aren't she dead?

"Well, i and my colleagues were invited to princess nourah university in Riyadh for a seminar and..."

Welllllllll🥴who saw that coming?

Well tee_zarrr has said it and yes you guest right❤️ but when? Where? How?

Sai kuma wani ganin❤️

Zahratus sahara🦋