9.

I watch with Shane and everyone else as Andrea states down at Amy's lifeless body. My mom walks over to Andrea as she kneels down beside her.

"Andrea." Her voice stays soft but Andrea doesn't look up or answer, she only looks down at Amy. "I'm so sorry. She's gone. You got to let us take her. We all cared about her and I promise we'll be as gentle as we can."

Andrea doesn't look up or speak, my mom places a hand on her back as she stands up and walks back to the group. I watch as Daryl uses a pickaxes to make sure all of the walkers remain dead, I turn my head away once it gets to be too much to look at.

"She still won't move?" My dad asks my mom as he stand next to Shane and I leaving Shane in the middle.

"She won't even talk to us. She's been there all night. What do we do?" My mom asks turning to my mom dad.

"Can't just leave Amy like that. We need to deal with it. Same as the others."  Shane chimes in as my mom glances at him. She hasn't said anything to my dad which I'm grateful for but I can't help but feel on edge about the situation. But there isn't much to be said about that with what happened last night with the walkers and my meltdown.

"I'll tell her how it is." My dad says as he begins walking over to Andrea, I watch them intently as I stand beside Shane and my mom quietly.

"Andrea–" He begins but my eyes widen as Andrea pulls out a gun as she shoves it in my dads face.

"I know how the safety works." She mutters quietly. My dad begins to slowly back away while apologizing to her as we comes back to join us standing by Shane again. As the rest of the group begins digging holes to bury the people at our camp, I stand quietly beside my mom.

"Our people go in that row over there." Glenn says with sadness in his eyes.

"You reap what you sow." Daryl comments as I shake my head at his words.

"You know what? Shut up, man." Morales snaps back at him.

"Y'all left my brother for dead. You had this coming." Daryl retorts.

I look up at Shane who meets my eyes. We are both so tired as none of us went to sleep last night, aside from the kids.

"Do you want to try to get some sleep?" He asks. I just shake my head in objection; too much has happened and I don't want to leave his side.

"I don't want to fall asleep." I respond to me quietly. But more so the truth being I don't want to fall asleep without him. Part of me is afraid if I close my eyes after what I saw last night that I'll have a horrible nightmare.

"A walker got him. A walker bit Jim!" I head Jacqui call out as Shane walks over to my dad and gathers around Jim with the rest of the group. I look at my mom who looks worried.

"Stay here." She tells me.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." Jim states calmly, but I can tell that he's afraid.

"Show it to us. Show it to us." Daryl demands as everyone begins talking at once. I watch as Jim grabs a shovel to use as a defense weapon as Shane calmly walks over to him.

"Easy, Jim." He says.

"Grab him." Daryl responds.

Shane ignores Daryl's comment and stays calm. "Jim, put it down. Put it down." His voice is gentle.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." Jim repeats, but it seems more so he's trying to convince himself of that.

I watch as T-Dog grabs Jim from behind while Daryl pulls up his t shirt to reveal a huge bite mark is on his stomach. As Daryl drops the shirt and T-Dog lets go of Jim. I feel bad watching this play out in front of me like everyone is ganging up against Jim who looks scared.