38.

The warm embrace of Shane's arms around me soon tangles in my long hair, my back presses against the bed while his lips begin attacking my chest. My breaths become uneven while I feel the button of jeans coming undone, I arch my back as Shane slides them down the the floor. His eyes scan the view of my body from the single candle shining in my room, he quickly removes his shirt before pressing his lips against my own. My fingers pull on Shane's hair earning a low growl from his lips, "Don't do that unless you want me to tear you apart." He warns. The coolness of his breath against my ear sends chills running down my body, I bite my bottom lip in delight of wanting him so badly.

"Please, Shane." I beg quietly. The ache in between my thighs has become too much, we haven't really done anything in months aside from him going down on me when we know we can get away with no one walking in on us. It's not like these rooms have doors. "Please." Shane removes his belt as well as his jeans, and boxers. I'm almost whimpering for him as I feel his member begin entering me smoothly, my back arches while he buries his face in my neck.

"You feel so tight." He growls in my ears. Shane thrusts roughly in and out of me, causing my whimpers to turn louder. The feeling of his hand covering my mouth signals me to quiet down.

"Shhh... Not so loud, baby." He whispers before thrusting roughly inside of my against. I do my best to suppress my sounds of pleasure while my fingers grip the bedding. I can feel my body becoming like jello while he continues thrusting his member in and out of me now. Our bodies gliding against each other's while my breathing becomes completely erratic, Shane takes me by surprise when he stops before pulling out of me. He flips me over onto my hands and knees  while positioning himself at my entrance again.

"Wait... What if I can't be quiet?" I mumble. It feels like it might be hard to cover my mouth in this position, and someone hearing us is the last thing I want.

"I trust you will be. I know how much you don't want anyone to hear us." He almost sounds cocky, my mouth gapes in surprise. Without warning he quickly thrusts inside of me earning a gasp of pleasure and surprise from my lips. My back arches downward so my lower half in completely in his reach, I seem to melt into the bed while he continues, his thrusts now growing sloppy and rough. I bite down onto the bed before my body reaches its high making me feel dizzy in the moment, I'm brought back to the ground when the sudden movement of Shane pulling out is followed by the familiar finishing of him hitting my back. Our breathing remains uneven while we both stay in our current positions to catch our breath.

"I'll get you something to clean off with." He says while getting off the bed, and putting his boxers back on. Shane grabs a towel that had been handed out to me to dry off my bathing before wiping my back down with it. I sit up once I'm cleaned off and slip on my t-shirt from the ground. "I'll wash that for you tomorrow." He adds before laying beside me on the bed. I lean into his bare chest taking in his familiar smell that I love so much.
"Thank you, Shane." I mumble suddenly feeling sleepiness take over my body. He places a kiss against my forehead while pulling my body closer to him.
"Anytime, Mrs.Walsh." He responds coyly. I smile.

No one knows that Shane and I are engaged, but I'm sure they'll figure it out when they see the ring on my finger today. My fingers tangle with Shane's while we talk down the narrow hallway to eat breakfast with everyone else. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to announce the news, no one can get in the way of my happiness— Especially not Lori. As soon as Shane and I make our way into the dining hall, all eyes are on us. Glenn, Maggie, and Carol are both smiling at us knowingly, my eyes look up at Shane.

"Congratulations." Maggie mouths with a cheerful expression. I return the smile as Shane takes a seat beside my dad who turns to look at him, Lori watches us carefully.