20.

"You need to eat. You're too skinny. And if you're not gonna let Shane know so he can take care of you, then someone has to. Molly, you have a medical condition. I'll make another run into town. Just tell me what you need" Glenn lectures me and I hope no one can hear us right now, everyone is outside and if anyone found out I don't know how they would take it—Shane especially.

"Please don't say anything to anyone about all of this. Please?" I beg him quietly, his features soften and he lets out a breath.

"Hey! Peach man!" Shane whistles to my dad, Glenn and I gather around the car with my dad and everyone else. I am surprised he and Shane are getting along like this. Another reason for no one to find out about this pregnancy yet, if they do then my dad's relationship with Shane will go right now the drain again I am sure.

"The creek flows south, past that farmhouse Daryl found. Maybe Sophia dropped the doll there, the current brought it downstream" My dad informs everyone.

"So what, you think she took this road here and then she went north?"

"Yeah. What's up that way?" He asks responding to Shane.

"A housing development. It went in maybe 10 years ago" Jayson tells him.

"Take a run up there after gun practice. I'll hold down the fort here ,but take backup. After what went down with Daryl, I don't want anyone going out alone. We stay in pairs" My dad looks between all of us carefully and I nod.

"I'll take suggestions on a partner" Shane responds.

"See how they do on the range, then take your pick. Thanks" He says to Glenn before taking a bite of the apple he offered him from the bucket.

"My binoculars" Shane reminds Glenn, he takes them off from around his neck. Before hanging them to Shane and turning to walk away.

"Yeah yeah. Okay, bye"

"Molly, are you going to join us today?" My dad asks me, I shake my head.

"No, no, I'm going to stay here.." I respond, he nods his head as the two blondes approach from behind him, Hershel's daughters I think.

"We'd like to join you for gun training today" One of the blondes informs my dad who turns to face them.

"Hershel's been very clear. I can't involve any of you in what we do without his okay"

"He doesn't like it, but he consented" The blonde tells him seemingly happy.

"Otis knows guns but he isn't going to go against Hershel's feelings on this. We gotta learn to protect ourselves some how" The other girl tells him. I hope Otis doesn't want to use guns because of what happened with me, I am alive and fine, it was a accident.

"No offense, but I'll ask Hershel myself..."  My dad tells them before walking away, I give them an apologetic smile. Maybe if I learn more on shooting again, I could teach both of them how to shoot a gun.  I quickly turn around to tag along after Shane.

"Hey, wait!" I call out.

"What's going on?"

"Can you teach me to shoot some more?" I ask him softly, he chuckles.

"Well, I don't see why not." He responds as Carl approaches us.

"Can you teach me too?" He asks Shane with pleading blue eyes.

"Well, man, that's—that's up to your parents"

"Can you talk to them? They'll listen to you" He looks up to Shane so much, I can tell. Shane chuckles which makes me smile, I like the sound of his laugh.