Chapter 9)

The pain in Amelia's head was overwhelming. It was like tiny little electric shocks every single millisecond, tugging at every corner of her brain making her squirm across the slab of metal in discomfort  attempting to run away from the shocks as sparks flew all around her, vision becoming blurry  and her  groans grew louder with every second as the ticking shocks grew stronger.

The Doctor was stood at the side with River with tears pulling in there eyes, still struggling against the slabs that held them captive, feeling totally and utterly useless. It pained the Doctor to see his Daughter after 10 years of looking high and low for her to be now in front of her watching her twist in pain and to hear the silent whimpers and loud screams that came from her out of a large amount of pain. All of this just to get to him.

The Daleks had told them there plan to transfer the Doctor's daughter brain and soul into the unfunctioning Dalek that stood limply beside Amelia. By doing this the Daleks would be able to destroy the last two and a half Time lords, thinking  that it meant they would have finally won the last great Time war. Although the Doctor knew that its not the way things work and would hopefully have come up with a Genius and absolutely bonkers plan that would save both his and his family's skins once again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Amelia's scream broke through out the air once again, with another toss of her body as the agonising pain grew deeper and deeper. Another wave of panic sent both River and the Doctor pulling against their slabs once again. if only, if only i could get to her, The Doctor thought . He could stop this he just knew he had to get free of the unbreakable leather that clasped his arms behind his back.

Amelia clenched her body as she twisted, once again, in pain. Black dots started to cloud her vision, making her just want to fall asleep and wash the pain away. But she didn't, she could faintly here her  father's worried voice even though she could hardly hear a thing from all the blood rushing to her head and ears.

"AMELIA, COME ON. YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THIS, YOU CAN FIGHT THIS AND YOU WILL, JUST HOLD ON. I BELIEVE IN YOU, I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL. YOU JUST HAVE TO FIGHT! PLEASE JUST FIGHT I CAN'T LOOSE YOU. PROMISE ME YOU'LL FIGHT" The Doctor yelled to his daughter as a tear sneaked down both of their faces. He knew she couldn't answer over the immense pain she was going through but he still hoped she heard him.

As Amelia screamed and tossed once again, through her squinted eyes she could she the dark blue Dalek next to her start to shake as if it was going to wake up, which she hoped wasn't.

The Doctor and River also noticed this and stopped struggling.

"IT'S HAPPENING IT'S MUST BE THE FINAL FAZE" River yelled over Amelia's screaming, to the Doctor.

"99% COMPLETED" Another  Dalek stated behind Amelia, were the other thousand of Daleks stood.

Suddenly Amelia screamed the loudest, ear piercing scream they had ever heard in the life Followed by nothing.

She was compleatly still, everything was silent, there was no noise at all. Amelia was quite now no movement at all, she just lay there looking to the sky. the Doctor was sure she wasn't breathing, her chest didn't raise and fall at all.

"TRANSFER COMPLETED"