16.

2011
August 22
no pov
It was two minutes after two o'clock in the morning when Janet started to feel uneasy, making her stir in her sleep. She started to toss and turn violently before she finally sat up in the bed, before she could fully get out of the bed she threw up on the floor.

"T-toni baby... get up please." She managed to whisper before bolting into the bathroom. She gripped the sides of the toilet and let everything that was in her body up.

"Toni! Toni!" Janet called out lightly because her throat was on fire and there was still no answer. Janet was really weak and couldn't manage to move away from the toilet which wasn't a bad thing being that she was really sick.

After about thirty more minutes of Janet throwing up Toni started to stir and when she went to grab Janet she noticed she wasn't there.

Toni took a deep sigh and called out for Janet. There was no response making Toni jumped up and looked around when she noticed the bathroom door was open she looked down on the floor and saw Janet passed out.

"Oh my god! Janet!" Toni got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom on the way she noticed the accident she had on the floor.

"Baby get up." Toni whispered while sitting Janet on her lap caressing her cheek. There was no response nor movement from Janet and Toni panicked.

Justice
For some odd reason I can't sleep at night, I'm only able to take naps for about two hours until eight in the morning when I can go to sleep. I was just about to dose off again when someone busted into my door.

"What the hell?!" I yelled sitting up shielding the twins from whoever it was. They flicked the light on and it was Toni but something was wrong because she looked scared.

"Come with me something's wrong with Janet." She didn't give me time to respond before turing the light back out and running into their bed room.

When I walked in I noticed the side of momma's bed and it made me sick to my stomach but I pushed through it and followed Toni into the bathroom to find Janet on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked looking at Toni and she shrugged her shoulders.

"We were sleep and when I went to grab her she wasn't in the bed and when I got up she was in here on the floor."

"Should we call an ambulance? Or Joey? G? Someone?"

"No no... I'm fine just really really really nauseous." Janet said startling us both.

"Jesus momma don't do that!" I said grabbing my chest stumbling behind me into a wall.

"Baby are you sure? It seems like you've been out here for a while. I don't want you to get too sick something bad happens to you or the baby."

"If this goes on too long I'm calling G and Joey she'll have no choice in the matter." I said before Janet could even respond.

a couple hours later
It was about 4:54 am and Janet was passed out across the toilet seat while Toni was sleep against the wall rubbing Janet's back. I gathered up enough stomach strength to clean their floor and afterwards I called Joey and G.

"Hey G sorry to call so late, but Janet's really really sick I mean she's been throwing up for almost three hours straight and I think it's bad for her. No she doesn't want to go to the hospital and although she keeps passing out every fifteen minutes for at least five minutes. Yeah Joey's on his way to come get you and bring you here, thank you G."

I hung up and walked back into the bathroom.

"Mom... mom get up and go to bed."

"No imma stay here with Janet until she's better or strong enough to get up and get in the bed." She said rubbing her eyes.

"No you have to be strong enough to take care of her so go lay down, Joey will bring her in the bed when he gets here and G will take care of her until you wake up."

"Justice no-"

"Toni go you heard her.... just go." Janet said sitting up slowly to lay against the wall.

"Momma you got one more time to scare me before I accidentally hit you." I said clenching my chest once again.

"I wish you would lay a hand on my baby." Someone said from behind me.

"Like mother like daughter huh? Cause y'all both really wanna give me a heart attack!" I said turning to hug G.

"Hey baby girl! I see your mother isn't the only one pregnant!" She said smiling and once she pulled away she placed her hands on my stomach.

"Wait... twins?" I backed away from her and my face said it all.

"How- did they tell you that?"

"I haven't spoken to them in a couple days so no it's just a hunch, two girls boys or both?"

"Boys." I said rubbing my stomach and I couldn't happen to think about Anika.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said walking out of the room.

"Try to get some sleep Justice me and Joey are here now you can relax, you're going to need it sweetie." She said closing the door behind me.

I walked back into my room and my phone was ringing and I noticed I had missed multiple calls all from Anika.

"Hey baby I was worried... I know you can't sleep at night so I wanted to talk to you until you went to sleep."

"Aw baby... I'm sorry, so sorry, I-I-I'm sooorry for trying to kill you I-I didn't mean it!" I said while sobbing.

"Shushhh baby it's okay I know you didn't mean it."

"No I meant it, I just didn't think I would actually do it."

"It's okay baby I'm fine, how are you?"

"Well I've been helping around here tonight, Janet's really sick so her mother's her taking care of her while Toni gets some sleep."

"Oh yeah don't they film there tomorrow morning?"

"Oh they do don't they... well I don't know if they will now I think momma's too sick."

"You think I could bring anything over for her?"

"Girl you just wanna see me don't you?" She laughed before answering.

"No my sister or brother is hurting my mother-in-law I want to make her happy, and if that means I can see my fine ass wife-"

"Fiancé."

"Fiancé then I just see you. Plus another reason you can't sleep is because I'm not there kissing your neck."

"No you just can't sleep because you need me."

"You're right I do."

_______________
not edited 🤸🏽‍♀️ any questions?!