30

The next morning Kian woke early, his ears picking up a buzzing sound coming from the lounge; he had forgotten how quiet the cottage was being in the middle of nowhere. He glanced at Georgia as he crept out the bedroom, making sure not to wake her and then shot into the lounge, picking his phone up hidden in a pile of cushions on an old looking chair.

"FINALLY!" Arabella shouted down the phone, "tell me E-VER-Y-TH-ING!"

Kian laughed at Arabella's excitement but before he could reply he turned around, hearing movement in the hallway. Georgia appeared in her pyjama shorts and Kian's hoodie from the night before. Her hair was all over the place and she was rubbing the sleep out her eyes, "who is it?" she whispered, not quiet enough however for Arabella not to hear.

"Oh my god. Tell her to get her ass back here, we need to celebrate that girl finally getting her memory back. I knew she would eventually! You two were made for each other, nothing can destroy that!"

"Yeah, yeah, alright, we'll be back later", Kian replied, quickly hanging up as Georgia walked over to him. She nestled her head into his chest as he kissed the top of her head.

"Did she by any chance say we can just stay here and never go home?" Georgia asked, looking up at him questionably, knowing that wasn't going to be the answer.

Kian laughed and kissed the top of her nose, "I would love to say yes... but no."

Georgia started walking off, heaving her shoulders, but as she got to the doorway leading to the hallway she turned around seductively. "Guess we should make the most of now then..."

Kian smirked and shot over to her; she didn't have to tell him twice. He pushed her against the wall, brushing his fingers against the bare skin on her legs. She kissed his neck as he took his hoodie off her, revealing a skimpy tight fitted top. Georgia jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he took her into the bedroom. The only place that both of them wanted to be at that very moment. She lifted her hands gently up his chest, slowly lifting up his top, brushing her fingers against his skin. He looked down at her lips as she breathed heavily, her whole body felt paralysed at his touch. Her emotions had seemed to accelerate now her memory was back, and being with Kian, alone, made her completely cave into his every move. She moved her hand behind his neck, pushing her lips onto his as he pulled her close, his hands firmly holding her waist.

"I want you to take my clothes off, pick your fantasy, and make it a reality", she whispered into his ear, her breath tickling the whole side of his face.

He smirked, holding her body tightly against his as he shot to the other side of the room, pushing her against the wall. "You have been top of my to do list for a while Miss Hunt, so don't you worry about that."

Georgia felt her whole-body hum with excitement as he ran his finger down her spine, pulling down her shorts as he crouched down, teasing her, running his fingers down her legs. She stepped out her shorts and ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed up her thighs. An electric current made its way through her body, everything she had she was willing to give to him, and in that moment, she knew she had no choice, he had her right where he wanted her, a prisoner to his every whim. He stood up and kissed her, sweat trickling down his back as he moaned, pushing himself into her. She grinned as he kissed her neck, ignoring her vein throbbing under his lips. They moved rhythmically with each other, panting, moaning, as one. The familiar feeling of pure ecstasy that Georgia had forgotten, not knowing how she had, emerged. It was like her body was an orchestra and all it needed was a talented musician to play it right, and oh, did he...

He wanted to get under her skin, tasting the very depths of her fears, consuming every part of her. He breathed heavily as a wave of raw affection rushed through him, finishing inside her, an explosion of pure lust that was what made life worth living.

Georgia looked at Kian as he moved out of her, the boy that her soul had found a home in and smiled.

"What?" Kian laughed nervously.

"What would you ask for if you knew the answer was yes?" Georgia asked, pulling her shorts back up.

"You."

Georgia shook her head, grinning, "that's not a question!"

Kian shrugged, "there's something about you that is so addictive I can barely think straight. Don't ask me things like that if you're not satisfied with the answer."

Georgia watched him slowly put his clothes back on, in complete awe of the being in front of her. She was an innocent girl with a dirty mind, and she enjoyed having him in it, hoping what they had would never change.

*

As they arrived back at the Richmond's Arabella greeted them enthusiastically, "Georgia, are you still going home to your mum today?"

Georgia nodded, "yes, but I am going to call her before I go, just to warn her I am only going home for a little bit, I am not staying. I am going to see Sophia and Clara this evening, but I will come back here tomorrow."

Arabella hugged her tight.

"Arabella", Georgia squeaked, "you are suffocating me."

Arabella let go apologetically and walked off feeling smug.

"So, shall I take you to your mums now?" Kian asked.

Georgia nodded, "I just need to get the rest of my things."

She grabbed her phone as she walked up to the spare room where she'd been staying. She glanced down at the screen, noticing she had four missed calls from an unknown number, and felt intrigued. No one random ever called her. The number flashed up again.

"Hello?" she whispered, hoping no one in the house was near to listen.

"Georgia! You are a difficult person to find."

Georgia froze.

"I can hear you breathing, so I know you are listening. Now you see I have run into a bit of a problem... Zachary and I have found that your blood that you had kindly donated a few days ago that we have in these blood bags is actually NO good. Turns out it had to be fresh... from the vein."

"No", Georgia spat angrily.

Ava laughed on the other side of the phone, "Georgia, you don't have a choice. Sooner or later, you will see, I always get my own way. I found you on the other side of the Earth and was able to lure you to me in Winchester; I have found a way of getting to you on many occasions, why do you think I won't do it again? I am guessing you have your memory back now... It's a shame really. It was all too easy. All I need is just some fresh blood from you, turn you into a vampire/werewolf with this potion, then take some more of your blood and create my Alchemy army."

Kian appeared in the doorway and shot over, seeing the horror on Georgia's face. He quickly grabbed the phone off of her, feeling his blood boil, "call her or hurt her again and I will hunt you down and kill you!" he said gravely. He ended the call and threw Georgia's phone on the bed as he sat down next to her on the floor, pulling her close into him.

She moved onto his lap as she cried into his chest. "Kian make it stop. I just want it all to stop!" She pulled her hands through her hair, screaming in pain.

Kian felt helpless and pulled her face up to his, "Georgia we are going to find a way to finish this for good. We won't let her get to you again."

He kissed her head as she buried herself into him.