29

Georgia woke up and looked over at her phone – 6pm. She sat up too quick and put her hand to her head as a sharp excruciating pain ran across her forehead. Arabella walked over from the corner of the room, "here Georgia, drink this. Luke said it will help."

Georgia looked up at her feeling scared. She took the glass but didn't take her eyes off Arabella, knowing all too well that if Kian was a vampire than the likelihood was, they all were.

"You don't have to be scared of me Georgia. I am not going to hurt you."

Georgia didn't say a word.

Arabella looked into her eyes, "sorry Georgia, this is for your own good... Drink the drink", she coerced.

Georgia put the glass to her lips and downed the whole thing, completely oblivious at what Arabella had just done.

Arabella took the empty glass from her and walked out, not saying a word. She felt frustrated at what things had come to. As she got to the bottom of the stairs she paused, hearing movement above her. "KIAN... SHE'S AWAKE!" Arabella shouted, not knowing where he was. She felt a sudden rush behind her and shook her head, starting to smile, knowing he wasn't ever going to be that far away from her.

Kian paused outside the bedroom door, taking a deep breath before he walked in.

Georgia jumped and grabbed the duvet as she ran to the other side of the room. "What do you want?" she stammered.

Kian stood still.

Georgia started to cry as she slid her back down the wall, crumbling onto the floor beneath her. She put her hands over her eyes as she cried into her knees. "What is wrong with me? Why can't I remember ANYTHING?" she screamed.

Kian slowly crept over.

Georgia didn't move, letting him slowly sit down next to her. He put his arm around her and she felt her body lean into him, feeling the familiar safeness with him near.

He squeezed her tight and let her tears fall onto his skin. "You will be okay Georgia. I promise", he said, kissing her head gently.

She turned to face him, moving to sit on her heels. She brushed his skin delicately with her fingers. Every nerve in his body felt on fire. He took her hand as she moved closer to him.

"You saved me again, didn't you?" she said quietly, looking deep into his eyes.

He smiled back at her. "I will always save you, Georgia, as long as I am on this Earth with you. I am yours Miss Hunt, unconditionally."

She looked down at his lips as she brushed hers against his; a delicate kiss turning into passion, her focus on the rush she felt from his touch. Georgia let herself fall completely and utterly into him. It felt so rehearsed but so surreal, like a first kiss that could not have gone more perfectly. It was like a magical experience that she had only read about in fairy tales, invoking every emotion possible, an explosion of sensations swirling between them. Her stomach tingled as it felt like a thousand butterflies were fluttering around, the excitement soaring through from the tip of her toes to the depth of her chest. It was like a complete bodily experience, her senses felt heightened as she felt an electrifying sensation surge through her fingertips as Kian caressed her cheek, slowly running his fingertips down her neck and into her hair.

Georgia felt a sudden shiver down her spine, like a switch had been pushed on and she slowly pulled away, her mouth slightly open, like she was taking in Kian for the very first time. Her pupils dilated as everything came rushing back to her. Nick, Kian's humanity, blood, her trip away with Kian, Ava, the trouble she was in, who her family really was...