6

The airport was busy, but Georgia felt too excited to care. Arabella hugged Georgia as Kian went off to get a trolley for their suitcases. "Promise me if anything happens or you think someone is following you again that you will call me?"

Georgia nodded, "yes yes, I'm sure it will be fine."

Kian walked up with the trolley looking questionably at the pair of them. He grabbed the suitcases out the boot and threw them on the trolley. Georgia watched his muscly arms hoist the rest of the bags from the car and waved goodbye to Arabella as she followed him to the lifts.

"Are you really not going to tell me yet where we are going?" she asked as they walked towards the check in desks.

He stopped and took her to the side, "I guess I could tell you now as you will see it on the board..." Georgia's eyes gleamed at him. "We are flying to Bangkok then travelling around Southeast Asia for a bit and then finishing in Phuket... Where we are going to meet Sophia, Troy, Clara and Paul."

Georgia jumped up and squeezed him in excitement, "how exciting!"

Kian kissed her head and turned to push the baggage trolley to the check in desk, feeling proud of himself for being able to organise everything he knew Georgia would love. He gripped the trolley tightly as the busy airport made it difficult for him to concentrate; all he started to see were beating hearts surrounding him. He took out the two litre bottle Arabella had prepared for him and started chugging it down.

"Kian, are you okay?" Georgia asked as she watched him down half the bottle in seconds, his eyes flickering yellow. She knew what it was and worried it wasn't going to last him the flight. Kian nodded and put the cap back on the bottle as he walked to the check in desk silently. Luckily the check in was smooth and security didn't seem to care that Kian had a two litre bottle of liquid with him – perks of being able to coerce people.

Georgia dragged Kian around the shops until it was time for them to go to their gate to wait for their flight to board. Kian sat flicking through his phone and drank his bottle, every drop making him more relaxed.

Georgia squeezed his arm, "I can't believe you are taking me halfway across the world. I have always wanted to go to Southeast Asia."

Kian nodded but seemed too uptight to want to talk. Georgia was disheartened at his lack of enthusiasm and wandered over to the window to look at the luggage being put on the plane.

She started to feel peckish and went back over to Kian to grab her purse, "I am just going to that little shop to get something to eat."

Kian nodded, not taking his eyes off his phone. He was struggling in such close proximity to all the human beings around him and their racing hearts.

Georgia walked over to the little shop and had an overwhelming feeling that she was being watched. She looked over at Kian and realised he hadn't moved when she suddenly caught sight of someone out the corner of her eye; it was a tall slender lady walking into the toilets opposite her, catching sight of the familiar black, long wavy hair. Georgia took a deep breath as Kian shot over, "you okay?" he said, grabbing her shoulders. Georgia looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Yes, yes", she said shaking her head. She didn't want to worry Kian and spoil their holiday. She knew that Catrina and Nick were dead so there was no reason to suddenly feel nervous about being in that situation again.

Kian walked back over to their bags as the flight opened to board. Georgia left the snacks, not feeling hungry anymore and picked up her bag to join him. He kissed her head whilst they were queuing, "sorry Georgia. I promise once we are on the plane I will be fine." Georgia smiled at him then slowly turned to look back over to the toilets, wondering was she all that mad to think that no one would want her blood at some point if she was the descendent that could create something so powerful?